Recent content by bumblef*ck

1. Ai cavalry miss their swing timings all the time.

i've found its way to easy to miss your swings from horseback, even the ai have too much troubled, two handed axes and spears are the only two weapons that can hit enemies from horseback rn and the spears STILL need work, way to hard to miss your thrusts with the spear, very hard to aim
  2. What happened to Co-op?

Do it on real time, no fighting allowed, only autobattle
    Fighting/Commanding and using tactics in battle is part of what makes the gameplay so fun for me, would be sad to see only autsolve for coop but rn there arent any other solutions, maybe we'll get one in the future :/
  3. The smithy needs work

The xp grind for smithing needs to be re balanced and you should be able to get weapons parts from battles as rare loot, as with the current smithing system the only way i was able to get lots of parts, and actually up my smithing was cheat and get the most exspensive swords and break them down, right now without cheating the grind is to much for so little gain, without cheating i figured out that smelting down weapons an then refining the materials/making charcoal is the only way to up a few levels, though i resorted to the cheatmenu bc wandering around the map running down after bandits,(lords parties have better loot) going back to town to smelt a few things and then wait half a day, this painstaking process took me about 3hrs, only to go up a few levels, of course the xp amount needed to reach next level is increased after you gain a level, sorry all about this jumbled paragraph, im writing this quickly, just my experience on smithing and it needs work
  4. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Yea i sat in a sturgian town, grinding my smithing up( Which by the way needs work, smithing way to long to grind, should get weapon parts from loot to make easier) and sturgia got wiped out quickly and then went vlandia, i have 22hrs in game ik its EA and the devs dont have the late game stages done, but the fac wars shoudlnt been done and over with so quickly
  5. What happened to Co-op?

I mean, i still have la 60000 hours to waste on single player until they realise coop would make us orgasma
    Coop would be aawesome to have but the reason they've didnt put it in is the timescale problem, cant speed up time wouldn't really work unless both parties did it at same time or the coop would just be a player companion traveling with ur party
  6. Bannerlord uninstalled by itself

I downloaded bannerlord yesterday, put 14 hrs into the game, shut down my computer load it up today only to see bannerlord has decided to uninstall itself from my pc. Is this a steam bug or something to do with the game? Has anyone else had this issue?
  7. Where is the banners

Hehe, look at my profile pic -- I just wanted a black horse erect on a white background, but the game only let me have a black background and a white foreground.
    Yea the banner customization needs to be expanded a lot, ik its EA but i was hoping to see more banner color options and sigil options
  8. Where is the banners

And how do you like this beautiful element of the game, called "banner editor", in which all you can change is the sign and its size.
    I really hope that this is just a temporary feature of early access, and in the future, at least it will be possible to combine signs and use a color palette.
    Yea i really hope they expand the banner aspect, maybe have standard bearer troops, i was too rather disappointed with the bland banner customization but again its EA, I do hope they add a lot more to this tho
  9. Enable cheats?

Hey i have a vanilla save im playing rn but i want to do another with cheats enabled so i can check out the new features of bannerlord and get better used to the mechanics but i dont know how to enable them, if someone can tell me it be much appreciated
  10. Does somebody knows how to establish a camp ?

yea i havent seen a button to do this, thought this was in the EA
  11. Getting forging materials

Yea i just came here wondering about this? i have the basic materials unlocked for forging, a lvl 5 blade for some reason, and im able to smelt down weapons/tools but cant get any new parts for weapons from loot?(Maybe thats what they meant when the crafting wasn;t finished?)
  12. sige

it popped up apparently i missed it too-https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/enhanced-battle-test-bannerlord.393404/page-6#post-9238453- Enhanced battle test has siege maps but the ai is that great
  13. I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere. I'm saying it anyway.

Whilst this idea is good, I think it needs some nerfs(because as Alaric said the devs wants us to use different weapons) Hitting an enemy with a pommel would probably damage the pommel, So maybe after 3 or 4 hits with the pommel, it gets damaged and after that,you swing your sword slower or sword deals lesser damage.
    Was about to say maybe a nerf could be it damages your weapon more on use and maybe limit the way you could swing with pommel like an overhead swing, that was mentioned above
Back
Top Bottom