Recent content by BulbaSaruman

1. BulbaSaruman

Black squares filling almost half of the screen

Turn off screen space reflections.
  2. BulbaSaruman

Game 'finished' in realistic, feedback and suggestions

Why would they make the map European when it takes place in Calradia?
  3. BulbaSaruman

Beta 1.2.0 Siege Stuttering

Sieges crash for me after the troops destroy enemy gates and rush in. They are also unable to climb ladders and just run at the wall endlessly. This results in me having to auto resolve big sieges which is a bit dull.
  4. BulbaSaruman

Unimplemented Features

In my opinion the whole perk system should be reworked from the ground up. It's even more upsetting if the issues were fixed but the perks were leave at current stage
    The issue is that most of them just aren't implemented.
  5. BulbaSaruman

1000 stat man | ?⚔️ Wardog__GAMING Video Thread: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord ?⚔️

Crashes your game fairly consistently and it looks off. I would rather wait for proper mod tools
  6. BulbaSaruman

[Beta Patch] Is there absolutely no heavy Vlandian armor?

That's actually exactly the armor I am looking for. Is that available in the game right now? Is it lootable? Do you purchase it? Does it randomly fall out of the Kings rear end? Seriously, looking everywhere and not seeing this. I am wholesale slaughtering Vlandian troops as a mercenary of the Western Empire and none of them are dropping it. What do I have to do to get this stuff? I know Roguery is going to be a factor but as I stated before, does Clan Tier have a say in it?
    I got it from winning Vlandian nobles. It's probably rare or nonexistent in towns
  7. BulbaSaruman

[Beta Patch] Is there absolutely no heavy Vlandian armor?

Tabard over chainmail. It's around the best you're going to get
  8. BulbaSaruman

Any hope fore a gore?

The dismemberment mod is still quite buggy but it's a start
  9. BulbaSaruman

Unimplemented Features

I think the discord server is working on a full list of perks that are nonfunctional.
  10. BulbaSaruman

How to chose which of your companions is following you in the Towns and Villages?

Yeah my good for nothing medic follows me around with his pathetic combat skills. He's at least good cannon fodder for the gang quest
  11. BulbaSaruman

Overpowered AI Factions

Installing mods that increase militia sizes help to combat this somewhat. Most of it is just bad balancing due to early access.
  12. BulbaSaruman

Alternatives to rescuing kidnapped daughter?

Doing army of poachers is a great way to get gold. You get the quest reward + a stack of leather that sell for quite a bit. Only annoying part is that currently the quest is given with negative time on it so you fail it immediately. Bandit hideouts have great rewards as well but are quite tedious unless you mod out the unit limit.
Back
Top Bottom