Recent content by Buhadog

1. Buhadog

Troop Trees

Kingdom of Oremar Their army is made mostly out of militia troops and because of that, they are great in numbers, but are lacking in heavy armor. History tells, that they united in rebbelion because of high taxes.

Oremar Farmer               
                                                                                              |   
                                                                                    Oremar Fieldsman               
                                                                                  /                          \
                                                              Oremar Fighter                          Oremar Militia         
                                                                  |                                                      |
                                                  Oremar Spearman                                    Oremar Watchman             
                                                            |                                                    /                    \
                                Oremar Trained Spearman                    Oremar Militia Soldier            Oremar Militia Skirmisher
                                                  |                                        /                      \                                    |
                                    Oremar Guard          Oremar Militia Horseman      Oremar Militia      Oremar Militia Crossbowman                                   
                                                                                    |                          Swordsman                          | 
                                                                    Oremar Militia Cavalry                    |                  Oremar Sharpshooter
                                                                                                      Oremar Militia Bladesman
  2. Buhadog

Troop Trees

Kingdom of Orin Once a great and famous kingdom, now they are only few. They have the best ranged troops, but have only few Melee units. Because they are mostly archers, they have light armor (but there are exceptions). History tells, that they have fallen in a great war, which once happened in Calradia. Their archers had no affect against the heavily armoured troops of the swadians. They were to proud to surrender, so they were slowly defeated and only few of them survived to tell the story of once great Kingdom of Orin.
                                                                                                  Orin Newbie
                                                                                                          |
                                                                                                  Orin Militia
                                                                                                          |
                                                                                              Orin Trained Militia
                                                                                                          |
                                                                                                  Orin Bowman 
                                                                                                  /                \
                                                                                    Orin Foot Archer    Orin Mounted Archer           
                                                                                    /                  \                          |             
                                                                    Orin Footman      Orin Sharpeye            Orin Horse Archer                             
                                                                            |                          |                    /                      \
                                                                  Orin Swordsman      Orin Ranger  Orin Light              Orin Horse Marksman                       
                                                                              |                          |            Cavalry                                |
                                                                      Orin Guard          Orin Royal            |                        Orin Arrow Knight
                                                                                                  Ranger        Orin Cavalry
  3. Buhadog

Troop Trees

Farmers At beginning they have very poor skill and equipment, but after some fights, they become better and better. They are one of the cheepest troops available.
                                                                                                      Farmer
                                                                                                      /          \
                                                                                          Peasant            Peasant Fighter       
                                                                                        /      \                /                    \
                                                                          Woodsman  Bandit    Peasant Skirmisher  Town Guard           
                                                                        /            \          |            /            \                    \
                                                              Forester      Hunter  ----- Peasant          Peasant          Watchman
                                                                    |                |                Bowman  Crossbowman            |
                                                            Forest Guard  Forest Ranger      |                                City Guard
                                                                    |                    |              Peasant                                |
                                                              Poor Knight    Elite Ranger    Archer                            Royal Guard

Mercenaries Even at beginning, they have fairly good equipment and skill. While expensive, they are easy to find, if you need them. They have no loyalty, so beware.
                                                                                                Mercenary Fighter
                                                                                              /                          \
                                                                                      Sellsword                      Mercenary Bowman       
                                                                                        /        \                                /                \
                                                          Mercenary Spearman  Armsman                Mercenary          Mercenary Crossbowman
                                                                  |                          /      \                        Archer                              |
                                                              Mercenary    Bladesman    Mercenary Light        |                  Mercenary Sharpshooter
                                                            Pikeman                |                Horseman    Mercenary                        |
                                                                            Hired Swordsman        |            Longbowman            Mercenary Sniper
                                                                                        |                Mercenary            |
                                                                                    Mercenary      Horseman  Hired Longbowman
                                                                                      Guard                  |
                                                                                      /      \      Mercenary Cavalry
                                                                              Hired      Man at            |
                                                                          Infantry        War            Lordless Knight

Here are two troop trees for now.
  4. Buhadog

Troop Trees

In this post, I will post my troop ideas. You can post yours too. If anyone is interested in using them in their mod, send me a PM.
  5. Buhadog

Prophecy of Pendor 2.04 with Extended troops

riverless said:
    I tried you addon. But the only option for farmer upgrade is Pendor Recruit. I didn't find any other upgrade tree.  Same case for refugee, town militia, i think.

Sorry for that.  :oops: I have some troubles with uploading the new version, but it should work proppely untill tomorow.
  6. Buhadog

Kingdom of Calradia new 0.95

Kingdom of Calradia is currently on hold, because I am busy with expanding troops in Prophesy of Pendor 2.04 with extended troops: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,71705.0.html
    It will be continued in time (hopefully). 
  7. Buhadog

SP Fantasy Prophesy of Pendor 2.04 with extended troops by Buhadog

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
    Did you ask SD for permission to add to his mod and publish it?  If not, you should do so immediately.

SD team (saxondragon) has allowed me (otherwise I wouldn't post this modification).
    I forgot to put thanks to the team and I'm sorry for that. :oops:
    Hope you still like it.
    Buhadog
  8. Buhadog

If you all want to know, I asked saxondragon for permision before posting this mod online. And he allowed. (you can ask him if you want)
    I'm sorry if I made anyone thinking that this is piracy.
    And I axidently forgot to put the thanks to the forum site.  :oops:
    I'm sorry for that.
  9. Buhadog

Here is an link to my modification: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,71705.0.html Hope you like it:  :mrgreen:
  10. Buhadog

SP Fantasy Prophesy of Pendor 2.04 with extended troops by Buhadog

This is the mod Prophecy of Pendor 2.04 with aditional troops I made. The troops haven't been tested yet so if you see any bugs please report them. There are about 30 newunits for now and hopefully more will follow. Features: 20 new mercenaries Two new units for each faction New rare elite...
  11. Buhadog

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Greenei said:
    xainssj3 said:
    when will the new version of this mod for m&b 1.011 be released???

tomorrow, surely.

Or the day after tomorrow...
    Or maybe on Christmas

:wink:
  12. Buhadog

Fallen Ones Question

I attacked a perished one - (fight 1 on 1). When I stopped shooting him with my bow, he looked like a hedgehog but he still walked. Then he knocked me uncontius. I guess, I should have given him a pear...
  13. Buhadog

The best way to prevent you from dying without cheating

I have found an easy way to prevent you from dying. It's not cheating. As soon as you are knocked unconscious, press TAB. It's 100% guarantee you won't die. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  14. Buhadog

Your Character - what's your playing style

For me, the best style is to fight mounted with a lance against cavalry and an onehanded sword. And well you can't survive without a shield can you  :mrgreen: . But for archery I don't like bows. If, I use only crossbows. Throwing weapons - newer.

My characters:
    Buhadog - The best character, heavily armoured and armed with a lance and an sword. Of course mounted.
    Dirty Hamster - Heavy armour, twohanded sword and a crossbow. Mounted.
    Simon - Light armour, onehanded sword, shield and an spear. The only foot character.

For armies, I preffer horseman.
  15. Buhadog

Kingdom of Calradia new 0.95

The new version is out :smile:
Back
Top Bottom