Recent content by Bugmancv

1. Need More Info Game crashes when launching

Same issue here, crash when launching the game. I was playing a singleplayer game with mods disabled since the start of the gameplay. This is my crash report

crash.jpg

And here a screenshot of Mods menu, they have been disabled since 1.3 patch when I started a new campaign mode. Until yesterday I was playing with no issues (except the usual performance issues in sieges and big battles)

mods.jpg
  2. fps drops to more than half randomly for a while

I have a decent specs and in single player I'm suffering unacceptable FPS drops during sieges and big battles even with very low settings. There is obviously an optimization issue with this game causing bad performance even if you are far above the MIN specs of the game. And for some reason I can't understand they can't solve this problem 2 months after the EA release.
  3. Terrible performance 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 [SIEGE]

Well, I was suffering this issue with 12GB of RAM. In sieges I had 20-30 FPS when the army reached the walls, even in very low settings. I monitorized my RAM and it filled up until the 12 GB. I upgraded my PC today with 4 GB more and nothing has improved, the same FPS issue with the same settings. It fills up and then starts to shutter.

Geforce GTX 1660 SUPER
    16 GB RAM
    Intel core i7 3770 3,40GHZ
    WINDOWS 7 64 BITS ( 16GB OF RAM LIMIT VERSION)

Can't understand why this problem is not solved yet and I'm wondering if it will be solved any time.
  4. SP - General Known issues about perks

Perks still not working
  5. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Hi everyone! After spending many hours triyng to find any solution for the RAM memory leak increising while playing, apparently I've found a solution that it's working for me and the game is going fine now (no RAM issues, note: I've no tried in big sieges at the moment).

Well, I have 2 SSD and 1 HDD. I had Bannerlord and Steam installed in one SSD to SATA II port in my computer. I only have one SATA III port and it's connected to the other SSD which it has OS and is booting the system through SATA III port. I've changed the SSD with Bannerlord installed to the SATA III port and the SSD with the system to another SATA II port (changing the disk booting options if needed). And magic, now the game works perfectly and smoothly after 2 or 3 hours playing.

I don't know if it could be your problem as well, but check what kind of port is connected to the disk you are running Bannerlord.

(sorry for my bad english)

Cheers!

PD: I'm with 1.0.10 version
  6. Last patch 1.0.10 Destroyed my performance

I'm having performance problems too. I guess it's related with the RAM memory usage.
  7. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Hi! I´m having the same problem. In my case the RAM goes higher and higher when I'm playing the single mode. I've noticed that it increases a little bit every time I save the game. At the end it reaches the max. capacity and it starts to go slower and slower. No matters if I'm in the campaign map or in a battle with 5 looters. Simply it doesn't recovery. I've tried with lowest settings and doesn't work.

Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super
    Intel core i7 3770
    12 GB RAM
    SSD
    Windows 7.

GPU and CPU usage and temperature is ok, the main problem comes through the management the game is doing with the memory.
  8. Need More Info RAM lock with every new load

Hi! I´m having the same problem. In my case the RAM goes higher and higher when I'm playing the single mode. I've noticed that it increases a little bit every time I save the game. At the end it reaches the max. capacity and it starts to go slower and slower. No matters if I'm in the campaign map or in a battle with 5 looters. Simply it doesn't recovery. I've tried with lowest settings and doesn't work.

Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super
    Intel core i7 3770
    12 GB RAM
    SSD
    Windows 7.
Back
Top Bottom