Recent content by Buckworth

1. OSP Resource Scene Design Contest Pack

Congrats to the winners, and just generally wow to all these entries. Bravo!

Also, I'm seconding Buckworth's comment. Some slightly more robust instructions on what to do with these once downloaded would be very much appreciated. I'd love to explore these scenes up close.
    Oh...somebody uploaded the pack as a mod on Nexus. They replace a bunch of empire towns (and one Surgian). Easy to find because they are named the same way they are in this thread.

I'm actually surprised at the winners, because I wouldn't have chosen the same ones. There are about 8 high quality ones and then there's a falloff as many are incomplete. You'll see.

Hopefully somebody splits the pack up, and puts the towns in logical places.
  2. Lower Table Rock was my favourite, you got robbed IMO. Good job!

Lower Table Rock was my favourite, you got robbed IMO. Good job!
  3. OSP Resource Scene Design Contest Pack

I'm confuzzled. Is the download just for modders...or can we add it to our games...?
  4. Icons degrading 1.5.8

OK, so I had the icons not loading over time bug that made the game unplayable after a period of time before reloading. The latest hotfix "fixed" that....but now there's an increase in loading time (spinning circles over icons) and I get a disturbing degradation of face, equipment and map...
Back
Top Bottom