Recent content by Brulis

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

2 other question about the game, I have tried to find info about those merchants that sell some part of the land but have found nothing.
    Is this bring you money or just improving the prosperity of the city?
    And do I really need to go back at each city every 2 week to pay and collect (if it bring me money)
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Oh, yea, your probably right, havent tought about the cost of weapon. I will keep on waiting till the day i will be able to get my own army and try to buy a sword for now !
    Thanks for answer !
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I got a question, why is there so many pykeman in this mod and almost no sword man for the little soldier? In the serie, almost everyone use sword, so why putting this many pyke while its probably the worst weapon in the game for a footman ?
  4. Can't open M&B Warband

Hi, i bought Warband with steam, i've played over 200 hours already but now... it keep telling me that the game is unavailable for the moment, try again later...  Some 1 could help me plz? :)
  5. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

Maxim, the problem is not this mod, this one is great, it tryed to improve the game, my problem is fire and sword vs warband... too many great things are just n ot there in fire and sword and their new thing are horrible.

I wish for evryone who bought this one, there will be more great people that will try to do something good with this bad thing :wink:
  6. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

Knight of will said:
    Brulis said:
    did we can do mission for village older now?  because i never been able to do any... they always say that they dont need any help, thats suck, it was my favorite way to get bigger and start my reputation !!!
    ask them like 5 times, its a glitch wher ethey rarely ask for help the first time.

asked near 20 times on about 6 villages and still never been able to get a mission from them... im gonna play back on warband, lots more better...  this fire and sword realy suck, lots of good thing dissapeared for some ****ty thing... like the guns and grenade... come on, the grenades kill like 25 enemy in one shot... thats weird, better play a good mod and cheating lollll
  7. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

lol,,, ok, that a lil stupid but im gonna try. Thanks
  8. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

did we can do mission for village older now?  because i never been able to do any... they always say that they dont need any help, thats suck, it was my favorite way to get bigger and start my reputation !!! 
  9. script error no:26 and No: 27 on castle defense

im sorry i dont remember the name of the castle, its the one with the village of Emirin (in Empire territory)

And no, i doesnt use any sub-mod. This one is perfect like that.
    The exact name of the bug was starting like i said but dont remeber the last word, i tryed to get this bug back... by defending a castle impossible to defend... but never got it back.
  10. script error no:26 and No: 27 on castle defense

Huge bug here, i was attempting to defend a castle which was gonna be lost for sure (over 2000 ennemy against our 300 man) then i died in battle, the only option left for me was to order my men to join the battle without me, after evryone die, it keep getting me only this option, while the...
  11. about the special spawn

No, i havent joined a battle, i was the only one against him... By the way, the problem is solved, i followed him for about 3 days before i fight him back, then i captured him ! Still dont know what was the problem, but its ok now
  12. about the special spawn

the spawn is at 100% and like i said, i reveived no message about him getting away !
  13. about the special spawn

ok, so i killed the special spawn of the Jutu (Warlord Zulkar) and it seems that i cant capture him, there nos message about he fleed or any thing. I saved before killing him, so i attempted to beat him an other time and same thing happen. Is it possible that i already killed him, received...
  14. cant recrute lord

ok lol, me i was letting them go to improve my relation, im gonna try your idea.
Back
Top Bottom