Recent content by Roaring Mouse

1. Roaring Mouse

Beta Game steam library

You can hide it by right clicking, manage, hide
  2. Roaring Mouse

Slowly losing interest

I’ve been playing skyrim for almost 8 years with no negative feedback and I’m pretty sure I could play it till I die
    See, I'm the opposite. I wanted to enjoy Skyrim but never really got into it and really wish I could but I tried. On the other hand, I love Bannerlord and see me playing a long time.

That's OK. It's fine for us to like different things.
  3. Roaring Mouse

Encyclopedia fog of war?

I still get mad whenever I read FOW, because the AI still knows everything all the time and the encyclopedia still tells you where people were last seen...
    it's just obscuring some info to annoy the player and it's so silly.
    It was truely the most insane implementation of anything in this game. I may not like everything in the game, but I can generally make sense of the decisions. FOW implementation was just stupid and lazy.
  4. Roaring Mouse

Death Rate needs to be fixed

Same to you keyboard warrior.

I'm not talking about one gameplay, I'm played several campaigns and it's always the same thing.

TW should figure the right % with the amount of death protection the game has now.

Besides, why you even bother replying here, go be happy with your mods and leave a healthy discussion to people that can talk without being angry for over something just because you disagree.

have nice day
    I'm not angry, I just have tone issues. I don't play with mods generally, but when I wanna try something new, like distinguished service, mods can be fun. I'm excited for Bannerkings, though. It's just not stable enough for me ATM.

Try the one I posted that increases the death rate. I suspect that's the best you will get.
  5. Roaring Mouse

I think it's really disingenuous to act like he surely must be talking about a single playthrough.
    I got you and OP mixed up. Apologies, but read the original post. It's all about save scumming to kill a king.

I still think this is such a simple hut fundamentally game changing tweak that it belongs in mod territory.

Here, knock yourself out:

Haven't seen if it's still supported or what version it works with but it took 2 seconds to find. See if you like it.
  6. Roaring Mouse

Nah, it's useless with people here enjoying immortal gagame play.
    Get over yourself. I play bannerlord difficulty and I'd play Ironman if I could trust my saves wouldn't get corrupted. I ended a game in record time once because I died during a siege and didn't have an heir. I loved that.

I truly love the unique gameplay that comes from the randomness. The possibility of anyone dying at any time is wonderful.

Your issue is that you are trying to force a narrative by killing a king during your one gameplay. Man up and execute him or kill him via cheat menu or something. It's one damn playthough that you are wanting to change the entire system for. How entitled are you?

Having a slider to allow you to kill one particular NPC is some snowflake level BS.
  7. Roaring Mouse

Are the birth and death options feature creep and not planned features? Should they not work in a notable way as any other feature should? If you're so worried about the other stuff why don't you just mod it in?
    I wish you luck. I've stated my thoughts and hopefully the game fulfill what you want from it sometime down the road.
  8. Roaring Mouse

Make the default what they balance around and let the player decide if they want it higher and accept the issues that may come with that. I truly cannot understand why people are so paranoid about possibly giving players a choice when it comes to anything in this game.

I don't care what you or anyone does in thier game. I'm paranoid about this game taking another 10 years to get all planned features addes as feature creep and untested systems get added. That's why this game is so modable, let players make the unofficial tweaks they needed. There are some truely wonderful one out there already.
  9. Roaring Mouse

Hence why you up the speed of aging, or even just the speed of coming to adult age, to even it out. Relying on modders is lazy, if they don't want it to be functional then it just shouldn't have been included.

You're fixing the wrong thing by adding a slider to increase death chances.

If a slider is officially added, it will need to be balanced, and then it affects the design of the game. There's already enough to fix with the game that adding more "hack" solutions isn't the answer. It's a great thing to mod, not to add officially to the game.
  10. Roaring Mouse

The slider idea isn't viable. It fundamentally breaks the game if too many lords die. This is exactly what mods should be for.

TW already gives you the ability to change the game however you want.
  11. Roaring Mouse

1.1.0 I Can't See Already Met Heroes's Infos In The Encyclopedia

It seems like a very poorly implemented design decision for a game that's actually released.

It should use a combination of renown and clan level to allow information of NPCs to be revealed to some degree. Also, seems like the characters level of Steward or Charm should also allow for some degree of knowledge of the NPCs.

I haven't played in a while but was gearing up for another playthrough. Hopefully it isn't too poorly thought out, I've been feeling the itch to play.
  12. Roaring Mouse

This game sucks

You all can sit here and discuss if Bannerlord deserves it or not a whole year while people enjoy it. Same with Taylor Swift. You can even put it on your gravestone that you were a musician your whole life and Taylor Swift wasn't quality. Won't change me and others enjoying her music.
    Saying "i am sorry for you" or calling people "sheep" only reflects your own character.
    Have fun discussing!

touching-grass.gif

This is truth. I was up all night playing my first game since release been a few months. At the end of the day, I enjoy it more than anything else. Woth the right mods, it's going to be the game I'll still be playing in 5 or more years. Hell, I'll probably reinstall it in about 10 years from now.

Sure, I'd love more depth but that's true of any game out there.
  13. Roaring Mouse

This game sucks

TW leads the genre, but it doesn't control it by any means. There are plenty of products out there that take the tactical battles + open world formula of M&B and put their own spin on it. The problem is that their own spin tends to be doubling down on spectacle (Free Company VR, Tales of Glory, Armed and Armoured), focusing on MP (Falconer's Gate) or just being overly ambitious then getting stuck in development hell (Kingdoms, Legendary Sword, The Viking Way).
    I got excited at first but these look bad. The first several on your list require VR headsets (no for me, at least currently) and the only one that looks halfway decent is The Viking Way and the reviews were worse than the forums here. It was called a Walmart Mount and Blade in one review, lol.

The only thing I've seen that may be good is Manor Lord but it isn't Mount and Blade game play.

14. Roaring Mouse

This game sucks

The whole "sells = good" thing is blanketed, unless you want to explain in detail how you think it makes sense it somehow only works that way when it concerns "show business"? Otherwise, how convenient.

I have a question about this analogy. Has this game sold well? Well enough to be compared to any sort of mass appeal success? It sold ok, but it isn't on any charts anymore, is it?

It's a niche game that has only had any degree of success because there isn't any real competition for it. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but it's hardly done anything to be compared to Brittany Spears or Taylor Swift at all. It's more like a local band that almost made it big and is still fun to go see live.

There may be a few console sales but I doubt there will be any huge movement on the PC sales charts.

It's got a ton of potential and is fun enough at realse, but it will rely purely on the mod scene to stay alive. This is no mass appeal thing, it's just filling a unique spot and that's all that's keeping it alive.
  15. Roaring Mouse

The new Steam Achievements are not allowed if you have any mods enabled.

People are only mad about it because the game is a mod platform for most players who bother posting on forums or making videos, while games like Crusader Kings are fleshed out even without mods (well at least after you download about $50 worth of DLC on a steam sale).
    Getting mad about stupid stuff only dilutes the message. It makes everyone look like babies.
    The worst part of the achievements is that you have to slog through the ****ing "story" to get them all
    The people here are funny. Of course there's an achievent for finishing the game. Are achievements that important?
Back
Top Bottom