Recent content by Broken

1. The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Not sure if this is the module or a native bug, but i seem to be leaking fiefdoms. Serving the Nords, everytime I am awarded a fief it eventually reverts to "no one." Takes a day or two but seems to be happening consistently.

EDIT: Rolled back to the earlier version just to see if if might be a native bug, but it seems like its just this latest verion. Not surprising. Thats one serious update!
  2. (Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

This is a delightful surprise! You just made my month!

Edit: Thank You!!
  3. SP Native AutoBlocker

Yes! Thank you!
  4. SP Native AutoBlocker

You are going to make a lot of people very happy, sir or ma'am! Just, thank you!
  5. Fairy-kin - Invigorated by wood and other racial bonuses

Is there a detailed list of what items are considered salt, silver, wood, etc?  I am getting the salt tag 100% of the time so im guessing an item in my inventory im overlooking is flagged. Maybe something that uses salt in its construction, like hand of glory?

Anyways, your mod is keeping the old M&B on my hardrive for a good reason. Keep up the great work!
  6. Bug Reports and Suggestions

I know the scenes are still WIP, but there is currently no way to access the Guild Master in the Imaz Ishtar cities. Beyond that, the Khalahar tourney bug, and the clipping issues mentioned by others, this version is really solid.  Sieges seem like they would be hell in a lot of these scenes, and I like the idea of maybe replacing some with native scenes till they are fixed, as long as that doesnt hinder your development.
    In any case, your mod is amazing! The imagery and atmosphere you've conjured is truly stunning.  Thank you so much for sharing!
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Great update! Aeron Greyjoy seems to have taken up residence in the Riverlands though.  Lord Harroways Town, specifically.
  8. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

And whenever it does come out, I guarantee it won't be "****."
  9. The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

This is kind of THE necromancy mod!

Can't wait for these amazing updates, Nought!  I do hope you eventually consider letting me wipe 1.011 from my hard drive.  Everytime I move to do so, you're updating this mod!

Not that I am complaining  :grin:
  10. The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

Just wanted to offer a cheer.... Yay!  :grin:
  11. Comments: 3.0 Released

NOTALLOFDALLAS! said:
    I looked in my resources and it appears that I actually don't even have this bogmir.brf. Perhaps the dev would be willing to post it?
    I would re-download. the patch as well.  Should be flawless on 1.158.
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Chazshepherd said:
    What's probably the toughest castle to take in acok? I haven't taken a TON of castles, only like 15. I found Erenford very hard to take because you start off way away from the 1 ladder and you have to run for about 45 seconds to get to it and the whole time the archers and skirmishers are destroying you with spears and arrows, and once ur inside, after u kill the first line of defense there's another long walk and a little stairway.

Blackhaven in the Dornish/Reach border.  Pathfinding  caused Invaders to get bunched on the ladders. Watched their archers drop about 40 of my unsullied before i Cheated them down.
    Like I said its more about the pathfinding than the actual castle layout.
  13. Comments: 3.0 Released

First of all this was a great update. Still taking it all in.  One glaring thing: The decision to switch to two handed on all weapons has me bummed. my reason being that the animation for rest seems far less elegant in two handed as opposed to the original two/one.  Its easy enough to change via tweak tools so you wont hear me whining beyond this post, but I would hope you might consider.  Neither resting pose is really appropriate for the weapons featured by your mod, and I love the post-action animation you have put in for your melee weapons, but the two handed resting pose looks particularly unnatural.  Especially when you take in the length of image for most of your katanas and Chinese sabres. Two handed still looks ok for your longer swords. 

Anyways, keep up your great work.  This mod is loads of fun!
  14. Disable the native controller support

Necromancy in the intrest of posterity.  xpadder is worthless with the 360 controller i just purchased however it seems that M&B does not recognize my old SteelSeries controller.  These controllers are pretty cheap. Might be worth it for you.  Also if you could disable/delete the 360 drivers and still have it recognized by xpadder, that might get you somewhere. 
  15. The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Having trouble with adamant elixir...

Had Thorn in my company when I visited the old man. He gave me the Elixirs ( 3 though I only had Thorn, same as last version) but this time I dont see an option to offer Thorn the Elixir.  I also dont seen an option to burn him, though I do have oil in my inventory

Great job on the update!
Back
Top Bottom