Recent content by Bri

1. Bri

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    New update:

Finished most of the remaining stuff.

Currently working on interior scene for King's Landing.

Need to tweak diplomacy and family relationsships.

Spears needs to do more damage.

Then test it, then release 0.8.

I can't wait to try out!
  2. Bri

Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

If you do plan on reuploading it, WSE got updated to v2.8.1.

It's still only for 1.143 though.
  3. Bri

Dragon's Dogma

Hey guys. I dunno if you already knew this, but Capcom's new rpg features Guts and Griffith armor in game! http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/16/dragons-dogma-has-guts-the-berserk-character/
  4. Bri

Information about the upcoming Berserk Saga

The first movie is subbed now if you guys are curious!
  5. Bri

Player sign-up

Mp Nick: Ser_Bob
    City: Regina
  6. Bri

Information about the upcoming Berserk Saga

SulleDrake said:
    Wow... Can't wait, but as the top comment says, it's a pity they don't use Susumu Hirasawa's music.

It's just the trailer so maybe we can still hope. What I really hope for though is a decent camrip because the dvd probably won't come out for awhile.  :smile:
  7. Bri

runtime crashes at the new 3.8 mod

Teronius said:
    I guess I found 1 reason, if I upgrade my mercenary dudes to Mercenary Crossbowmen and then want to select the Crossbowmen it crashes and gives me the runtime error. I'm pretty sure it is linked to this cuz i did it a couple of time now. Yes it is clear now, just tried it again. Hope i could help

Edit: Caravan Guard seems to crash too. So people keep your fingers from the mercenary tree.

I'm getting the same crash if I try to upgrade Peasant Woman or if I try to put troops in my garrison.
  8. Bri

Version 3.8 Released!

Computica said:
    Aye, I'm glad to have you here.  :grin:

Hey thanks! It's nice seeing a mod still being updated regularly and looking at the features list has me psyched.
  9. Bri

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

This is great! I just started Storm of Swords and I've been wondering if there was a mod for ASOIAF.
  10. Bri

Version 3.8 Released!

This is exciting! I registered just for this! :grin:

Oh man!
Back
Top Bottom