Recent content by LioneI

1. LioneI

4 Must implementations

1. Roads
    There should be an "imperial road" between some empire major towns. Persians and Romans had freaking highways that lasted for centuries irl
    There should be "Paved roads" between most cities
    There should be "roads" between cities on the edges of the map (like sturgia, khuzait and interior of aserai), the aserai coast could be paved but the links to the interior cities not
    There should be "path" between castles and villages

Caravans obvisouly interact with roads

2. More map features
    Temples, Shrines - could be razed or pillaged by enemy armies and (re-build by the faction), could provide unique troops
    trade posts - (maybe spawn in roads with tons of trafic)

Agree, I always found the campaign map to be lacking in bannerlord. 90% map is trees that are poorly placed, badly integrated settlements with surroundings, lack of terrain variety (no valleys, marshes, swamps, tundras, cliffs, .... ), no lights during the night, no weather (thanks TW!), etc...

It just feels so cheap and empty, thus very boring. I would enjoy every change that makes the map better (including roads) or more dynamic.
  2. LioneI

Why was religion not added?

I always found religion in games to be a pain in the neck. It's often limited to : build places of worship, recruit theologists, right click on "enemy" to convert and repeat the entire cycle.

Maybe the only exeption being tw med 2, between killing cardinals, calling jihad to escape bankrupcy 😇 and the rush to build the biggest cathedral to please Pope, it was quite fun actually
  3. LioneI

Nerf Vlandia TDM

I think it's the peasant + loot perk that makes vladia the strongest faction. Basically you can take peasant a couple of times and make enough gold to take sergent for the rest of the game.
  4. LioneI

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.3

This has to be the weakest patch since release
  5. LioneI

TALEWORLDS WTF.......

I think they took their summer vacation. Won't be surprised if we don't see a hotfix before september
  6. LioneI

New World's

Just a head's up the game is great with from a single players perspective, no flaws to the basic game (My opinion only not really, interested in your's) what are the chances of DLC's with new map's and faction's, a European map with major European power's of the period would be amazing. I have hundred's of hour's with the basic map, great fun but as I play as the Battanian's it has become sadly repetitive, new world's and map's would be awesome.
    New maps are great but this is not the way to go. Let them add more content first, that's what matters to the majority.

If you want map changes, mods are here for that. That's how it usualy is. Once you have a great sandbox, you will see a lot of mods with new campaign maps.
    Also there are already 2 Europe campaign map mods on nexus :

I'm sure more polished Europe conversion mods will come later, because that ganra is very popular
  7. LioneI

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

Those are some lovely changes, thanks taleworlds
  8. LioneI

The approach to MP has failed, and what could be done to revive it

I just want to say that I agree with the OP, something has to be done because the MP ship is sinking. Battle pass or payed DLCs, I don't care, make M&B great again
  9. LioneI

Can we get some new maps for tdm, it has been 2 years

adapting existing skirmish/captain maps for TDM really shouldnt be all that hard... would be nice
    I was hoping for something new, but thats ok too I guess
  10. LioneI

Can we get some new maps for tdm, it has been 2 years

I know we (tdm players) are not the majority here. But, we are stuck with the same 3 maps in tdm for 2 years now. Just print some low quality maps for us. The quality of the maps don't matter, we want some diversity. 1 arena scene, 1 plaine map, 1 forest map, 1 map inside a big war ship, 1...
  11. LioneI

d3d_device_context , GetDeviceRemovedReason , Game crashes at launch

how do I remove this post ? I'm in the wrong section of the forum
  12. LioneI

Need More Info game crashes at launch, d3d device context

When I launch multiplayer, black screen but no crash : When I launch singeplayer, game crashes : 2022-03-26_08.31.46_21db640dff604e9665ee9fb28692a710 Need help. I played the game for 1k hours without any problem. I have tried a lot of things inlcluding reinstalling the game completly.
  13. LioneI

d3d_device_context , GetDeviceRemovedReason , Game crashes at launch

When I launch multiplayer, black screen but no crash : When I launch singeplayer, game crashes : 2022-03-26_08.31.46_21db640dff604e9665ee9fb28692a710 Need help. I played the game for 1k hours without any problem. I have tried a lot of things inlcluding reinstalling the game completly.
  14. LioneI

March 30th is coming up. Happy 2 years on Steam!!

thank you Taleworlds for this amazing game
    thanks for not chasing current trends and making a wonderfull transaction-free game.
    would have bought this game even for 80$, don't know why some say this game isn't worth it's price
  15. LioneI

perks changing combat damage (discussion)

I didn't like it.
    This game went from semi realistic to full arcade mode with new "dynamic" perks.
    We had a somehow realistic combat system, based on pure physics. Now you can throw the realistic lebel to the trash because the new combat system also depends on your passif perks like 50% horse dmg etc..
Back
Top Bottom