Recent content by bravesirknight

1. bravesirknight

FSR support in bannerlord

Anyone figure out how to get FSR 2.0 working with the mods going around that work in a lot of games? I tried some versions of the mods but it didn't seem to work on Bannerlord.

Seems like all devs are happy with monopoly and want us to buy Nvidia cards only.
  2. bravesirknight

A modder found a way to put FSR 2.0 in a game that has DLSS 2 by using the motion vectors.

Perhaps someone proficient could do the same thing for Bannerlord.
  3. bravesirknight

That's true it also runs on non-AMD hardware.

Also in the dev information it says it should be easy to add if your project already supports DLSS which Bannerlord does!

So I truly hope the M&B devs add it. It must be added by devs, you can't sort of find workarounds like FSR 1.0.
  4. bravesirknight

FSR 2.0 is almost out and the screens look MUCH better than what FSR 1.0 was. I really hope Taleworlds adds 2.0 to the game, would be major for AMD users.
  5. bravesirknight

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

real talk:

has Taleworlds completely forgotten their community?

I feel like we get one update a year on M&B II and no alpha/beta...

Compared to other developers I feel like they have entirely lost touch with me as a fan. It's kind of disappointing.
  6. bravesirknight

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Haven't posted on this forum in years and years. I will post just to say the Denuvo rumors are horrifying. Please don't screw up M&B II. :sad:
  7. bravesirknight

Paradox's Project: War of the Roses - War of the Vikings

Egads... the graphics on this game. Simply phenomenal.

I really love the fact that Mount & Blade has competition. It's surprising their own publisher is the one bringing it, but who cares.

Now while M&B has kind of languished the gauntlet is thrown down to step it up on every level. That's good news.
  8. bravesirknight

With fire and sword

Sadly this game looks like a joke to me. It should take a substantial leap forward and not look like such a first-time game still on the third major release. Yet this looks like a mod... Call me when they've moved forward.
  9. bravesirknight

multiplayer is awful?

I haven't played M&B in a long time, finally bought Warband and started it up on my new system. I'll probably get into the SP again, but what is up with multiplayer? There's really no way to say it other than it has no polish at all. I played a Siege and you spawn on a horse in this badly...
  10. bravesirknight

Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Wow those look professional. Do you do similar work for a living?

I wonder if someone can make a seasons change mod if you do more... something I've always dreamed of in M&B.
  11. bravesirknight

Mount&Blade 2 on Unreal Engine 3 ?

I don't think it's a versatile enough engine for M&B. You want big outdoor battles with 100's of people? Well then why do it in an engine optimized around tiny corridors, high poly, lots of effects... Sorry but engine's aren't really one size fits all. M&B is different than first person shooters and needs to have it's own tech, or a tech made around huge battles, and outdoors.
  12. bravesirknight

M&B Warband Beta Servers Open

No invite, and in the US. Must... not... let... head explode.
  13. bravesirknight

the Commercialization of mods

Since mod makers spend so much time working on quality mods, I think it's fair. Look at the bright side, you're not going to see free mods disappear. Before they can sell them they have to be giving you free versions for some time to prove their mettle.
  14. bravesirknight

M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Oh man I hope I get in.
  15. bravesirknight

Warband at E3

Man I haven't paid attention to M&B in awhile... one thing I realize is people are really right when they call the graphics outdated. Especially the castles, they just need to be redone completely and more professionally... they're like boxes with textures slapped on. I kind of wish Taleworlds could get the money to do a really polished version I could play on my 360... kind of sick of PC gaming anyway.
Back
Top Bottom