Recent content by branko156

1. branko156

South America Official Server When?

Please we need an official server in South America, Taleworlds do not miss the opportunity to revive the desire to continue playing this game. Little by little people get disappointed and stop playing.
  2. branko156

MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

Friends of SA, keep asking for the server, do not take into account the people who have nothing to do here, or bother to answer them, the issue here is between SA and Taleworlds, Greetings! ?
  3. branko156

MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

@Callum
    Please gentlemen of Taleworlds, we need an official server for South America, we have large communities that have been for several years, even since "Warband" appeared, just by adding the communities of Brazil, Chile and Argentina, there are already 33 K people waiting to play "Bannerlord", not to mention the other tens of thousands of people in all our brother countries of Latin America, please not to end our fun, here the "Warband" we have kept them alive for years and we plan to do the same with "Bannerlord ", if we do not have the possibility of raising our own dedicated servers, at least leave us an official server for SA.

Sincerely, Branko (Beowulf), Community Manager "Mount&Blade Chile" and current "Mount&Blade Latinoamérica" for 10 years

883a442e386cbec1308b8b5468f41b4co.jpg

Event "The Bloody Manuscript", the event peaked 100 people online.
  4. branko156

MP Native Global Campaign (Cooperative Campaign)

Hello, you are all invited to try the mod and the server.

Mod Global Campaign
    - Moddb: https://www.moddb.com/mods/global-campaign/downloads
    - Workshop Steam

*******Server Rules*******
    Server Global_Campaign_Official_Server (when you enter the server press Escape and then Join Game)

Server Rules

1.- It is only allowed to attack between players in the PVP zones (flags red and blue) or in a castle if it is captured (closed with people inside) and they try to steal.
    2.-You can go to kill bots in Bandits Lair.
    3.- It is not allowed to hit or steal except in PVP Zones.
    4.- You can not abuse any Bug to leave the map area.
    5.-The only bandiso are the enemy bots of the dens, you can not be of the bandits faction.

*******Guide Craft*******
    https://loppen.com/PW/

*******Map Calradia*******
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/global-campaign/images/calradia-map#imagebox

*******Guide of Rookie*******
    - A tip to start, you can easily make money in the villages of Lino. To make linen you must take out the plants and then transfer it to the reel (the small one), you will get threads, the threads will be processed in the big cloth tool, it will produce linen folds that you can sell on the table.

-You can drink for free in non-capital cities in beer / wine barrels.

-You can drink for free by buying an empty jar and you can collect water in the fishing villages.

-You can increase the speed of work with the troop Serf you can get in the capital cities.

- If you want to work and at the same time be a warrior, take the new class "Human" for that.

- To buy you must have your hands free.

- You can crouch with the Z, you can talk with the global chat with the T, you can talk only with close to the Q, if you leave the C you can discard your armor or see the names of the other players or take the box from your back, with the key 'you can make gestures. With the F5 you can open your inventory and place your items by pressing the black box. You can remove items from dead bodies with the F12.

- Save your gold in the private coffers of the lord of your faction or give it to some administrator to register it in the database and so you can recover it, if you have expensive armor, sell it in the same place you bought it and recover the gold for save it with an administrator. Admins: Tontin, Eschque, HTGaming, Viking_Beowulf, Skythe, Filips, Viking_Pato, Amros86, Buffo and Titohs te Supremos.

- If you can not find any administrator, you can take a photo as proof and report the gold in the "Report Gold" discussion in the Global Campaign Workshop.
  5. branko156

This Friday, March 1 at 23: 00hrs UTC the Global Campaign server will be turned off by server fixes, to test some configurations. It will be up again on Saturday (time to be confirmed).

Upcoming server update and Global Campaign mod:

Mod Global Campaign 1.2
    - Add doors from some missing locations.
    - Fix some doors that teleport badly.
    - New items (music instruments in capital cities).

Server Global_Campaign
    - Bank system, to store items and gold.

More information will be announced when the update is ready.
  6. branko156

new patch 1.1!!!  :grin:

Mod Global Campaign v1.0: Download
    Patch update v1.1: Download
  7. branko156

tomaio2001 said:
    hy great mod as far as i can see. one question can i play this as a single player or i ca play this only online ?

the mod is only multiplayer that recreates a world similar to the warband campaign, with bots bandits, crafting system, troop classes, role on a map similar to Calradia, I recommend reading the articles of the moddb site that is in the link I published so that you better understand the mod.
  8. branko156

frozenpainter said:
    Anyone playing now?

I uploaded a server called Global_Campaign
  9. branko156

Mod finished! and updated theme!
  10. branko156

domipoppe said:
    The project looks really good and inovative. I also love to see the Kingdom of Andria OSP in it. It's always great to see how other modders and projects use the resources.
    How many players do you plan to have on the server? Is it custom to the players or do you suggest a minimum amount to enjoy the feel?

Also a little tip what I found out when creating Andria:
    I did test & run a lot of stress-tests. I realized that Warband can handle ~350 agents max. on the server without having too much lags or general issues.
    So on Andria I did split it up:
    100 Players = 100 Agents (I add +30% cause players need more resources), so: 100 Players equal aroundish 130 Agents.
    Then I made 70 agents animals and the left 150 agents as NPC bots.

So I in total said:
    100 Players
    70 Animals
    150 NPCs

would be stable on a ~3,7 GhZ - SSD - DDR3 RAM server.

Also a suggestion:
    Maybe only spawn bandits IF a player is near to reduce server load.
    Detec the metre of the distance from the player to the spawn position and if it's below X meter spawn the NPCs.

Anyways,
    have fun developing!

thank you very much for your words teacher
    the number of people i need is still uncertain, everything will depend on whether the server runs perfectly with the whole pile of objects. Although of course, the bet is at the maximum, so the NPC just want to be bandits and all other real people doing role.  :grin:
  11. branko156

New video of the featured Streamer Resonant has done an analysis of the Mod Global Campaign!  :grin:

12. branko156

William The Bear said:
    Very interesting concept! I first noticed it in July when you posted the article on ModDB. I wish you good luck with the development!

Don't hesitate to join the Modding Discord where you can chat with other modders: https://discordapp.com/invite/f3vWkJs

Thank you. I just joined, it will be very useful  :grin:
  13. branko156

Dazzer said:
    this gotta be the strangest and the best idea for a mod

haha is a crazy and attractive idea

Thank you! :smile:
  14. branko156

Masterancza said:
    Very interesting project. You've done some really great work so far.
    Good luck.

Thank you very much for your words

That motivates me even more to finish the project :smile:
  15. branko156

Easter Cow said:
    Very interesting way of playing Warband, looking forward to seeing this released!

Thank you!  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom