Recent content by .Brandis

1. .Brandis

How will skins work?

Based on that post from a while ago, I think you'll be able to grind generic points for skins from any mode. If there's some premium skins for getting high ranks, whatever, I'm fine with that. However, selling skins that players have a 20% of getting every 10-25 mins isn't gonna work well...
  2. .Brandis

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why are captain and skirmish balanced together
  3. .Brandis

The model of noble bow is wrong

Keep the thread on topic.
  4. .Brandis

Rank 1 Gamer Thoughts on Bannerlord PvP

There's a reason why major esports don't have 20+ abilities at the same time and why WoW PvP is unpopular despite its titanic tryhard fanbase. M&B is more like Rocket League or CSGO than League of Legends or WoW. Also, if we're stroking e-peens, the games I do well at are complex: I've gotten...
  5. .Brandis

Ranked mode + Imbalanced Factions are a bad idea

Faction and Spawn Swap is the only way to have balanced ranked. For example, let's say that Khuzait and Sturgia each have exactly 50.0% winrate in the highest tier of ranked (the equivalent to Challenger or Grandmaster except queue times are 2+ hours lol). It still comes down to who gets the...
  6. .Brandis

Captain mode and classes.

TW hasn't balanced categorically broken factions or classes for months. Balancing individual equipment just isn't going to happen.
  7. .Brandis

Wishlist item: DeathCam

Death cam would be nice.
  8. .Brandis

I finally did it, I finally Uninstalled the game.

Haven't played for weeks but it's been longer than that since an actual update.
  9. .Brandis

I uninstalled Bannerlord today.

I had to google that so I guess I'm in the clear for weebism.
  10. .Brandis

Teamfight Tactics, it's an autochess so most people probably will find it boring. The comparison isn't 1:1 for TW since the devs have most assets and (the majority of) the engine from League, while TW build their own assets and engine. But as a consumer, I can still list the differences. BL...
  11. .Brandis

I uninstalled a couple weeks ago because I kept having graphics errors in MP that verify/deleteshaders/ect didn't fix, and I couldn't think of a reason to reinstall. Instead I opted to play a game that: in no exaggeration, is a quintillion times more complex more than Bannerlord, and better...
  12. .Brandis

Disable Stacks for Now Except for Clan Battles/Allow Opt out

Like 95% of players do the wrong stuff. That's part of the reason why people form groups to begin with. In Captain solo queue you have to turn your brain completely off. I don't think VOIP would make it much better.
  13. .Brandis

Need More Info Invisible People

Yep, still have this :(
  14. .Brandis

And for that I paid ??

This is the wrong section of the forum for bugs. Please report this in the Technical Support section: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/multiplayer.659/