Recent content by Brandis

1. HUGE BUG!!! Count Rafarch for hire! (true)

at a certain point in my game I got a fairly high relation with count rafarch, and the I came to ask him for troops, I wanted to hire the troop type just under him, but I misclicked and HE was hired!!!! He became a companion in my party, he had a few "NO STRING" dialogues though and also when I...
  2. B Fantasy [WB] The Crystal Blade Mod [Faction/Unit/Gameplay/Texture/Model/MP/SP]

Saromin! I just found out an easier and quicker way to work on your mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html
    it makes it so you can make troops, parties and factions far easier! and http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,5646.0.html
    which is a tool to make maps with ease! You should try them! It might help. :grin:
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

XD I discovered Marnid is now the horse salesman of Ravenstern!
  4. [M] Hardcore realism mod!

Apsod said:
    Brandis said:
    Apsod said:
    Brandis said:
    Apsod said:
    This thread is from 2010...

The only mod that focuses on realism these days is Vikingr.
    the only subforum mod indeed
    I am not really updated on all the new mods that pop up, so tell me. Which other mods focuses on realism these days?
    well Rome at war is fairly realistic but I don't play it, vikingr I USED TO PLAY but I can't get the newest patch to work :sad:(
    Rome at war is a subforum mod :wink:
    Aye, I very recently discovered that Rome at War even exists!
  5. [M] Hardcore realism mod!

Apsod said:
    Brandis said:
    Apsod said:

I am not really updated on all the new mods that pop up, so tell me. Which other mods focuses on realism these days?
    well Rome at war is fairly realistic but I don't play it, vikingr I USED TO PLAY but I can't get the newest patch to work :sad:(
  6. [M] Hardcore realism mod!

Apsod said:

7. [M] Hardcore realism mod!

what about making the crossbows slower to reload... and make horses and you become slower when injured. :smile:
  8. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

splofot said:
    TucKMuncK said:
    Very brilliant mod! I liked it alot, I had to couple times to see forums what to do next, but I liked the challenge.

question : What does that samurai guy do, who comes when you win some arena fights? I have now win him 2 or 3 times? Who is him?

The lonely swordsman - First you beat him three times by killing all the other combatants and then him (he appears when the other 40 are dead). Then you ask the tournament master to back the special reward. You pay 1000 denars, kill all the 40 combatants and then he arrives. Kill him and he will surrender to you his sword, Thunder Breaks. It is a very good sword, stats are much like the Tang sword, ca 45 swing and maybe 30 thrust damage, I believe speed was around 100. The only thing is that it's short, length was somewhere around 85-90 I suppose.

Aaaaanyway, this sword has a "special skill". When your energy bar is full, hold Alt while drawing the sword and you will instantly kill the enemy in front of you no matter who he is, a very accurate historic skill.
    Well I managed to get thunder breaks without special reward...

EDIT: what is the special reward?
  9. (RECRUITING NEW TEAM) Chaos War Warband(Coming Soon)

Yay! this mod is not dead! (although I received no steam message in a long time...)
    EDIT: to help mapppers I found a tool http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,5646.0/topicseen.html
    called Thorgrim map editor for MBW! I am sure it will help
  10. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

No offense but why is the khergit unit that goes after elitlancer called "vaegir armored cavalry! :lol:
    Should fix this.
    Best mod EVER!!!
  11. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Gavinrad said:
    Brandis said:
    I defeated the lonely swordsman and he says "quite strong I'll join" or something on the lines of it
    but he did not join my party, do I need to beat him again? :razz:
    awesome mod :mrgreen:
    I do not think he will join your party.
    Although, I heard that he will give you a weapon if you defeat him a number of times or so I heard.
    ok thx :smile:
    another problem I have is finding the "legendary cave" that is only accessible with medal of hero
    I just can't find it! Looked all over the place in Vaegir lands 
  12. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

I defeated the lonely swordsman and he says "quite strong I'll join" or something on the lines of it
    but he did not join my party, do I need to beat him again? :razz:
    awesome mod :mrgreen:
  13. Hardest mod ever?

Count Roland said:
    That's why I asked, hardest mod ever? 'Cause i played many-many other mods the same way and none of them were this hard.
    Try playing chaos war for MB, this mod makes PoP look easy
  14. B Fantasy [WB] The Crystal Blade Mod [Faction/Unit/Gameplay/Texture/Model/MP/SP]

what are you planning on for the three other factions? (style of units)
  15. (RECRUITING NEW TEAM) Chaos War Warband(Coming Soon)

Faction NO 5: The Heretics
    they are basically old soldiers from the holy order only they disagreed with the religion and were tortured greatly.
    they now have escaped from the holy jails and are planning their revenge!
    some of the heretics even sacrificed their souls to their dark god for improved battle prowess...

TROOPS: some Barbarian style troops and Black Legion style troops.

Heretic Recruit - Heretic Killer - Heretic Assassin - Heretic Master Assassin - Heretic Wraith
    Heretic Recruit - Heretic Fighter - Heretic Madman - Heretic Berserker - Heretic Destroyer
    Heretic Recruit - Heretic Fighter - Heretic Bladesman - Heretic Horseman - Heretic Cavalier - Heretic Doom Rider
    Heretic Recruit - Heretic Fighter - Heretic Bladesman - Heretic Deathbringer - Heretic Curse Warrior
    Heretic Recruit - Heretic Fighter - Heretic Yeoman - Heretic Sharpshooter - Heretic Fallen Bowman
Back
Top Bottom