Recent content by Brad hawkeye hawkins

1. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Horse Market ?

Ok it popped up now Marnid was just being a PAIN lol.    DAy 297 he finally mentioned it  :grin: 

- stuck in horse market i can get the shooting one score of 70 and under 100 seconds but it always fails ?  dont know what i am doing wrong ? any suggestions  ?  {what does it mean by 2 rounds, is that each 1/2 of the track ? i dont understand it ?  thanks}

-i am racing forwards till i get to the straights with the double points target i am trotting past slowly then sprinting to the next one and repeat till 60-70 points then racing to the finish -  my Last race was completed in 65 seconds and i still Failed  :cry:

Would love if someone could explain the @ rounds thing it doesnt make sense to me thanks
    :razz:
  2. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Can't become a vassal

had a similar problem in a diffrent mod  -  it fixed itself in that mod after i  left mercenary employment to the faction -  could be a bug or u could have to not be a merc to them to offer your sword in vassalage  -  when your month finishes become neutral again then approach them.

Good luck hope it works for ya :smile:
  3. Brad hawkeye hawkins

How to join the national tournament??

once u know about it u need to speak to the arena manager in its capital of that nation - and the King

- once u speak to the king - u need to prove yourself worthy by winning renown or winning consecutive battles in the arena or tournament 10 consecutive wins but is actually less as it takes your renown and relationships into consideration -

- so basically do arena battles in any city and defeat the 20-30 other opponents a few times in a row or go on a tournament tour -

- a message will be displayed to speak to the king again go talk to him and then u can register for the National Tournament in the arena -

Hope that helped thats how i did it  :grin:
  4. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Horse Market ?

hmmmm,  not sure why it hasnt popped up i seem to have done all the required things to trigger the convo :sad:

Relationships  Borcha: 60    Marnid: 45      they won talk about anything since marnid bashed up borcha lol,  thats the only thing that is diffrent in this one and i didnt join a faction like i did in my other 2

thanks for the help but doesnt seem to be coz  of relationship  they talked about it in my other game on relationship 10 for both

Danr it i want the horse market, for my last clue lol :razz:
  5. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Horse Market ?

I believe i have read all the former threads on finding it {stickys?)

i have both marnid and borcha in the party and know where its located but they just wont talk about the horse market i have tried walking every part of khergit but ? 

is it just my main game that has a bug ?  as my other 2  i popped up very early doing the same thing but didnt join a faction.

Thanks
  6. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Horse Market ?

HI I have not received the horse market in my main game that i am furthest along in but have had borcha ~ marnid & Rolf ~ ymira for a while now. Is there a prerequisite for triggering there conversation in the Khergit Region ?  ( about To enter the Tournament ) My other 2 games not so far...
  7. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

Hi  ok  found it  the village name changes in diffrent games for the secret treasure cave the bar keep tells u about near her village. 

its very easy to miss but is there spent 3 hrs reading the minor posts and everything u need to know is there just some of the village or town names are a bit diffrent  so sorry guys.    i just had to read more threads  :wink:

8. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

hi, i sem to be stuck on a quest - i bought a bartender drinks and she got drunk and started babling about the medal of honour i have saying it was around here village, (this village has been 3 diffrent villages so far)  when i talk to the village elder he stats that it is around and it will open for u if u have the key the medal but he doesnt tell u where it is i have tried walking around the illage for a week camp menus and every inch of the village but cant find this cave ?  i saw a dif post that said to listen for a sound i have been looking incase that was for this quest but havnt seen a sound yet ? 

anyone know what i am doing wrong  thanks  :grin:
  9. Brad hawkeye hawkins

FAQ (for anyone who gets stuck "deeply" somewhere) @.~

Got it had to reinstal then not use the arrow buttons  the map doesnt go crazy in cities anymore either just getting used to the new set up,

Thanks for the help the Mod is Fantastic BTW  :razz:
  10. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

hi I have a problem that prevents me from playing this mod as i cannot move around in cities or villages or in battle

my movement buttons are linked with the map camera and when i move the camera and my character move {like the after death camera where a,w,s,d move the map perspective}  so everytime i move my chracter in any direction i cannot see myself unless i play with the camera for a few minutes and stand still when i can see myself.

so basically unplayable unless i can adjust the camera controls away from my movement keys -  this is the ONLY mod this has ever happened from the 9 m&bw mods i play.

this mod looks interesting can anybody help me pls as i would love to be able to play it past moving around the map and talking to charactrs and just letting my troops fight  :sad:  as i cannot see my character as soon as i try to move

p.s.  {my profilr pic is what happens i move forward and the camera is way up in the sky}

thanks
  11. Brad hawkeye hawkins

my profile pic is whats happening to the camera if u can see it properly that is  thanks
  12. Brad hawkeye hawkins

hi yes :mrgreen: silly me

no the w,a,s,d buttons are  {w}  view person, {a} shealth weapon, {s} sheild, {d} is first person view

ok exactly what heappens on my direction movement buttons they move my character but also the camera the -rightt- arrow takes the camera back to the end of the map, the -up- arrow takes the camera into the sky, the -left- arrow takes the camera forward  across the map and the -down- arrow takes the carema to theground so i can only see my ankles

also if i go into first person view  the camera still wanders the map but my characters head disapears but the camera still goes all over the map
    it is like the after death camera up, down, left, and right, are stuck linked to my movements of my character? 

As there are no exact options to operate the camera or change camera references in the game options or mod options i am totally stuck at what to do thank u for the help

i hope this description helps - It looks like it has so much to offer and the little i have done by standing still and letting my troops fight looks good. Thanks
  13. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Hi whats WASD?
    and yes i have tried camp setting custom keys there doesn't seem to be a way to stop my camera from going wild, it is like the battle after death camera is linked to my battle when my characters alive so instead of moving him it moves the camera around the battlefield my character as well but i cant see him,

i have screenshots but cant figure out how to add them  :sad:

Options has no camera comands apart from the when fighting mounted etc in first person , and the custom keys in camp game setting are default ?

is there a way to edit your camera in game ?

thanks for the replys guys :smile:
  14. Brad hawkeye hawkins

Bug Reports: 1.251

Hi  Love the mod  :neutral: :smile: :grin:
    Have encountered a small problem i have gathered a small kingdom in the rodok  region,  but when in battle and my heroes fall captive to the enemy they seem to pop up in my castle when i talk to them there captured and need the key to be released but when i walk the streets and talk to my castle guard i cant fight him to get the key or buy there release -  the ransom brokers have no record of them.

I am down too my 2 vassals and 3 hero characters the rest are in my castle and under house arrest and i cant release them.  lol

thanks i must be missing something i figure but cant figure out how to free them.

Cheers,

quess i'll have to put on the charm and bribe the other kingdom lords to join me  :wink: lol
  15. Brad hawkeye hawkins

hi  The mod looks interesting but i just cant battle in it the arrow buttons make the camera go all in thatt direction and i loose my character its almost impossible to move in battle as u cannot see yourself

if i hot shift it return to my character but as soon as i hit an arrow button to turn or move again it goes into the sky / ground or way off to my left or right of the character.

i cant seem to fix this in options by config buttons or in any mod pref ?      why is the camera automatically linked to the movement buttons ? someone pls help thanks ( i have not had any of the other 9 M&BW mods i play do this in combat) 

Thanks hope somebody can help me  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom