Recent content by Borodach

1. Borodach

Resolved Quest bug

Summary: Just watch the video How to Reproduce: Start task Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: - GPU:- GPU Driver Version:- CPU:- RAM:- Motherboard:- Storage Device (HDD/SSD):-
  2. Borodach

Need More Info A lot of money for nothing [Bug]

Hello, can you please send us a save file that is before this offer is made by vlandia so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    Sorry, but my save was overwritten and only remained after the offer from vlandia. I noticed this only now, it looks like when I went out I clicked to save and exit, but maybe the one that remained will help, I sent it.
  3. Borodach

Need More Info A lot of money for nothing [Bug]

Summary: I just played and got an offer from Vlandia for 25 million daily. After a while Vlandia declared war, but I already had 520 million. How to Reproduce: I don't know Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
Back
Top Bottom