Recent content by Bomber_Man

1. Bomber_Man

Dev Blog 10/01/19

All I want is for there to be a system of titles and a bunch of stuff related to royal houses such as sucession and inheritance, plotting assassinations, coups and such with your council and vassals...Guess I've been playing Crusader Kings too much  :lol: Also about encounters, wouldn't it be more interesting that if you stopped or were stopped by robbers, for them to be close to you when the battle starts?It makes sense for a lord or big party to send someone to speak to you but looters should meet you with their whole group, think an ambush situation?After all they're robbing you.Was anything like this ever discussed?
  2. Bomber_Man

Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

That shouldn't be happening, maybe redownloading and reinstalling the mod would solve your problem.
  3. Bomber_Man

Ugly

Hmm I've already made quite some progress in the save after getting the "Ugly" trait so I think I'll just keep playing it like that now.Is it possible for me to lose that trait later in the game when I'm rich and have good equipment and all that?Anyways, thanks  a lot for the help :grin:
    Edit: Seems I'm very lucky, got a random event and got the good looking trait by paying only 500 denars  :lol:  :party:
  4. Bomber_Man

Ugly

Seems all's normal https://imgur.com/a/uaLMP
  5. Bomber_Man

Ugly

This has been pissing me off, put the new archive and didn't got the ugly trait but now about 20 days in game I always get the "Unsightly" trait that is even worse than ugly, no matter how many times I reload the save.I got some pretty decent gear for this much time in the game, what the heck am I supposed to do??
  6. Bomber_Man

Bug Reporting HQ

Talked to a lord I captured and he joined my party as a companion
  7. Bomber_Man

Bug Reporting HQ

Seems I can't find the guild in any city, I'm a laborer thought I should be able to join it?The guildhall option is just missing in the city menu screen
  8. Bomber_Man

SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Nice work there, having fun with the mod.Could you add different titles for lords that hold villages/castles/towns?It's bothers me everyone having the same title in a faction in a mod with so many details :razz:
  9. Bomber_Man

SP Native [WB] Native Alternate Expansion

I really like the mod but that ****ing shield bashing/kicking mechanic is literally breaking the game for me, is there a way to manually remove that crap?Sorry i'm really infuriated by that i can't play a decent battle in the mod.
  10. Bomber_Man

SP Native [WB] Native Alternate Expansion

Is there a way to remove/turn off the kicking/shield bashing and/or the notifications?On big battles i have half screen littered with "Zendarian Footman has shield bashed!" "Strovenian militia has kicked!"
  11. Bomber_Man

OSP Code SP [WB v1.127] Expanded nobility title system kit (v0.3.3)

So i'm a noob on the coding stuff, how do you actually use this?
  12. Bomber_Man

++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

This must have been one of the mods i played the most, really excited for the comeback :grin:.I have one suggestion and that is instead of making one Holy Roman Empire faction it would be much more interesting if the HRE states were made separated from each other as they often fought amongst themselves, it would make playing in Germany much more interesting.
  13. Bomber_Man

Bug Reports and Suggestions

Thanks for the extremely fast reply, i've just started playing 2.0 and got the arquebus so that must be the reason i thought the sounds have been changed hehe
  14. Bomber_Man

Bug Reports and Suggestions

Did you changed the musket sounds in 2.0?Is there a way to use the sounds from the previous version?
Back
Top Bottom