Scene name: RuinSeaside
    Scene type: Seaside
    IL3RW.jpg

jQk-a.jpg

FwYCo.jpg

Bwt25.jpg
  2. Bolgo Biggums

New Armağan Yavuz Interview

"we have constant work on optimizations and this also helps pc gamers since when we are trying to optimize the game for older generations" I'd be very interested in seeing these optimizations on those last-gen consoles and the impact they'd have on PC. Those old consoles had poor relative CPU performance, and if ports to those consoles actually end up happening, I'd be very interested in seeing the resulting performance.
  3. Bolgo Biggums

Why do some people want Bannerlord with Crusader Kings 3 Features/Diplomacy?

We need good and in-depth diplomacy options to make the battle between kingdoms that do happen feel impactful, as a part of greater events, not just aimless battles.

More context around wars would fill out the currently empty feeling matters of kingdom rule and diplomacy
  4. Bolgo Biggums

Future Plans

Those little cutscenes being added for events makes me very happy. I love these things that make the world feel more alive and immersive.
  5. Bolgo Biggums

Modding tools

Here is a video on mod tools and their expected release window
  6. Bolgo Biggums

Had i known development was going to be this slow for the single-player experience, i wouldn't have bought Bannerlord.

I won´t compare a 49€ 2020 game to a 15€ (not sure, but something between 10-20€) game from 2012.

It launched at $30 (Warband that is)
  7. Bolgo Biggums

I want to buy bannerlord. But not with steam

It will be available on the Epic Games Store at some point if you would like to avoid Steam. I am not sure if it will ever be available like OG M&B or Warband and be free from any launcher
  8. Bolgo Biggums

So I bought a RAM

thanks for the clarification.
    thats a majestic mouflon. Where can i download it?

You're in luck! You can click on the image and then right click and choose the 'save image as' option. You'll have your own Mouflon in no time at all
  9. Bolgo Biggums

Poll to bring attention on dialect

I don't really understand what is being said here, and as such, have no clue what the results of this poll indicate.

Could someone please clarify?
  10. Bolgo Biggums

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Thanks for this! These are really quite neat to see
  11. Bolgo Biggums

Does the Bannerlord map make sense, when compared to that of Warband?

I don't mind at all. I played for the stories that evolved during my game, not the vague and pretty much non-existent lore of a low-fantasy world
  12. Bolgo Biggums

"...sold over a million copies in less than 7hours..." is this true?

You should probably use the full quote,

"In fact, it wouldn't be a surprise if Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord has already sold over a million copies in less than 7 hours after its launch."

Less a claim that it has sold over a million, and more a statement about the insane sales and how well it is doing so far
  13. Bolgo Biggums

When you fight a siege the map is not true to the place?

Lots of places reuse scenes. Their goal is to continue adding unique locations to different cities and so on as the game continues in Early Access.
  14. Bolgo Biggums

Who else is excited as f***? What are you looking forward to?

I am interested in looking at all the cities and towns (even if numerous scenes will be reused until the game is fully released). I really like the work that has been put into the sounds and sights of cities, no more will we have weirdly quiet cities.
  15. Bolgo Biggums

The steam countdown is now incorrect

Don't worry about the steam timer, it can some times be off by hours/day

Hi i was wondering where i can buy the game directly from taleworlds because till now i didnt find anything maybe im stupid thank you (:

You can buy one from the Taleworlds store. It won't be available for purchase until EA lanuches, but if you get a key there you can redeem the CD-Key on Steam.

I can't even register for a taleworlds account or even login.

Why not? Are you getting the 404, or some other error?
Back
Top Bottom