Recent content by Bogdanescu

1. Need More Info The "Falx" sword is backwards

I'm pretty sure this sword's blade should be outside.

I is supposed to look like that , Dacians , Goths and more barbarians used such swords
  2. Need More Info Low performance

I had 8gb RAM and the game was unplayable with stuttering when fighting , after i upgraded to 16 the game just worked , the thing is it uses 11-12-13 GB of RAM at some times , i have the same GPU as you so it should not be a GPU issue , i don't know about the CPU though but anyway the devs said they are working right now at optimizing the game and they are aware that it doesn't work as it should on many systems so you can safely wait for a patch in the near future.
  3. Need More Info Huge performance issues

What fixed it for me is buying another 8gb RAM stick , now it's ok.. Nothing else worked
  4. Resolved Frame drops and lagging

Had unplayable FPS and stuttering or lag and what fixed it for me is buying another 8gb RAM now it's playable
  5. Need More Info Unplayable Performance

If your DISK is maxing out that means there's isn't enough available memory on your RAM. I suggest checking resource monitor on windows and see where your memory is commited besides M&B and closing those apps.
    Ah , i see, do you think that upgrading to 16gb ram will fix the stuttering? I ve seen some people complaining with 16 gb as well but the thing is my game doesn t start ok and then goes into stuttering, the stuttering is always there which is weird for a memory leak. I thought memory leaks were gradual .
  6. Need More Info Unplayable Performance

I have the same issue but only on some battles. Some work perfectly fine even though there is the maximum number of troops (450 in my case) engaged in active fighting, while during others if I have the fighting troops in my line of sight my game instantly drops to 1 FPS until I can manage to rotate my camera. I haven't managed to find what causes this difference.
    I've also tried different settings (including setting Sound Quality to low), but none solved the issue. I also noticed heavy GPU usage when this happens.
    Happens on both e1.0.0 and e1.0.1, and seems to be more frequent in campaign than in custom battles

i3-9100f
    1060 3GB
    16 GB DDR4 RAM
    Game on Seagate HDD

EDIT : Just did some more tests, the issue seems to be way more present on the latest patch for me. For instanceI had a siege where I instantly dropped to something like 5 FPS when coming close to a group of around 50 idle soldiers. However another group on the other side of the map didn't cause many issues. Rotating the camera to hide the problematic group was not enough, I had to walk away (I suppose this loaded a lower detail LOD for the soldiers but I didn't notice it, also setting the Character Detail to Very Low did nothing) for my frames to go back to around 25 (which is still way lower than what I have usually, even in a siege). GPU was at 100% the entire time, but CPU and RAM were pretty low. Couldn't check disk often, but usage seemed also fine every time I tabbed out to check.

EDIT 2 : Just did another siege, on a similar map (snowy castle), and I had between 40 and 50 FPS even though I had an even bigger amount of soldiers on screen all charging toward the castle. GPU was still maxed out for some reason though.
    I believe GPU maxing out is a good thing , CPU RAM and DISK maxing out is not ,i'm not much of an expert but i've been looking through some forums these days.
    Is your PC stable ? Like can you also watch a video while playing Bannerlord or something of this sort , my whole system lags very much and it takes like 30 seconds for a page on Chrome to open while in Bannerlord , does this happen to you as well ?
  7. Need More Info Unplayable Performance

Hello , so the problem is the game is running really weird on my pc to the point it is unplayable. It stutters like crazy almost everywhere except the overall map in Campaign where it becomes somewhat playable, but in battles it stutters to the unplayable levels everytime 2 armies are clashing...
  8. Need More Info Game Lag and performance issues

I have almost a recomended specs PC a bit weaker cpu than recommended but far better than minimum and 8gb ram and the game is basically unplayable because of the stuttering but not only the game my whole pc is slowed down , even after exiting it takes a while for the PC to "recover" from the game. And yes i have a friend with a lower specced pc that's running the game with no problems. Btw i'm running it with everything on low
  9. Sudden low FPS [HELP!]

Have you ever found a fix for this , i have the exact same card , and it suddenly happened to me as well..
  10. Very low Performance on a good computer

So firstly , my Gpu is Nvidia 750TI and cpu i5-2400  both should handle Warband and they did for a period in 2016 but coming back now i have over all low estimated performance regardless of LOW settings or high settings they are 56 on everything low and 49 on everything high. I can play games...
Back
Top Bottom