Recent content by bodhi

1. bodhi

This game sucks

I didn't think so.
  2. bodhi

This game sucks

Guys. Can't we just show eachother compassion and understanding and create a world of love a peace, for a change.
  3. bodhi

King without power

But what if it´s just a special operation?
    That's too obvious. Better to place a passive-aggressive doomstack on the border and pretend they're only out for a peaceful afternoon stroll. Fools the Lords every time.
  4. bodhi

King without power

War is not a good thing. It creates destruction and chaos. Your Lords are right, your warmongering ways are wrong.
  5. bodhi

1.7.2. Wanderer not spawning

I would like to know this too. I haven't played in a while, but I'm sure I remember more wanderers being spawned. Average age of wanderers in my game now is around 30-35.
  6. bodhi

combat AI in Bannerlord suck!

I just remember the epic viking invasion of Wessex in Viking Conquest. 45 minute multiwave battle on a massive open field, with really nicely programmed battle AI. Those tight, well ordered, viking shield walls slowly approaching followed behind by a line of Berserkers were terrifying. I think they made a lot of changes to the battle AI in VC.
  7. bodhi

The unit grouping is not very nice, bring back the old roman numeral system :(

Guys, I don't think I've completely got my head around what their intent with this change was but after using it a little more as part of an Army (consisting of multiple parties) I think I can kind of see the logic behind what they're trying to do. I might be wrong but it does appear to make mass assignment of non-personal parties easier to manage. It kind of works better and makes more sense when you have multiple parties in an army.

The problem is that with this new approach they have also removed our ability to easily control (precisely) which of our units get assigned and where.

I really don't want to tell TW that this change is TOTALLY bad because, after playing with it a little more in the context of a very large multi-party army, I can see that there's some value in organizing massive amounts of troops using the new method.

I think they understand what we basically all want here (fine control when we need it). They just need to rethink things a little, and definitely bring back the absolute assignment we had previousely...so that we have fine control over our smaller more personal party comps. As I said, after playing with it a little more, I now think they just need to strike the right balance between what we have now and what we had before and I think the new stuff could work well.
  8. bodhi

Bring back the old unit formation in party screen PLEASE !

I agree with OP, bring back the old manual system....and make it priority for the next update. This automatic assignment is HORRIBLE.
  9. bodhi

The unit grouping is not very nice, bring back the old roman numeral system :(

I haven't played Bannerlord for quite a few months and I'm pleased to say that, overall, the game has really improved and I'm enjoying my playthrough. But, PLEASE Taleworlds, bring back the old system of out-of-combat assignment of units to groups! Trying to get specific units into the groups by "suggesting" to AI and the sliders is NOT WORKING. It's horrible.

As OP said, we need/want EXACT ways to decide which units belong in which troop groups. Basically, I'd like some variation of the old, out of combat method. I really have no idea why they made this change but it's my biggest dislike on returning and makes troop management horrible and frustrating.

But, as I said, apart from this I'm really happy with how the game appears to be developing. Just bring back manual player controlled troop assignment and FAST, please.
  10. bodhi

Bannerlord was a grift

My God, this thread is depressing. It's like listening to Radiohead, while smoking that cheap, paranoia inducing skunk, in a dank dark cave. :sad:
  11. bodhi

You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

I love the game. Haven't played for months, but even back then it was enjoyable, indeed. I'm just about to begin a playthrough. I'm keen to see how it's progressing.
    I love the game....I love it!

Love
    Love
    Love
  12. bodhi

Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Yes, let's all create a world culture of mocking any form of independent thought and rely only on official sources to provide us with correct and proper information. Official sources are so trustworthy, they will always tell us the truth - so no need to draw your own conclusions. No need to think for ourselves. \o/

Stay calm - everything's under highly sophisticated totalitarian mind control.
  13. bodhi

When do you think they will really properly start 'scene-ing' the game?

For me, taverns are at the heart of the game. They're important for roleplaying, a place where you recruit and meet new people, they give an impression of the town in which they sit.... and its culture. Of course towns in general need work, no one would disagree with that.

On a side note... personally I really do hate the 'quick talk' facility... I would like an option to turn it off so that I have a reason to enter towns and walk around and talk to people. But then I am a big fan of the RPG elements of the game.

Just what I was going to say. I mean, not exactly word-for-word...that would just be scary but, essentially, that's what I would have said. Something like it, at least. Taverns 4 RP!!
  14. bodhi

How Could the Dev Team Make Night Time More Interesting?

In M&B:Warband, you had to be very careful when entering a town/village at night because there was a high chance you'd get jumped by lawless thugs. Always made night-time a little edgy.
  15. bodhi

What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

he will be back, he knows he will.
Back
Top Bottom