1) Sog is clan of all clan
    2) i am Rippet abs

3 ) Do not argue here it`s place Not times

-bohlen
    You sir, are a prostitute!
  2. bobstar_24

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

klumpy said:
    Oh wait I can see those. But seriously, laszlo mighty warrior can't marshal like 6 people if its short notice?
    The reason why he says no is because he doesn't want to say yes and then have to cancel if there aren't enough people online. If you want to organise something short notice, jump on mumble and see if either myself, laz or ACC are online to rally the troops
  3. bobstar_24

Thornmisfor said:
    pevergreen said:
    I just think that KEEN needs to open up its channels of communication, and let some healing pevergreen light in.
    http://forums.thebestgamers.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=kth884uagqical8reohl0148v6&topic=171.0
    The amount of gifs on that forum actually hurts my brain
  4. bobstar_24

Basically I haven't read the forums for a couple of days and would like to put in my 2 cents:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL THE F*CK DOWN!

If have a problem, speak to other person, stop whinging like 2 year olds. If people matured up and thought before they did stupid sh*t then everyone would be able to breathe a little easier!
  5. bobstar_24

KoS Vs. Noble

10th April 7pm

gg all
  6. bobstar_24

GD Oceanic Duel, 4rd Round Sat 23(8.30-9.30)|3nd Round Elim Sat 23(8.30-9.30)

Forethought said:
    still waiting for my $20 kos_bobstar
    Not even worth my time if you are going to be a d**k about it
  7. bobstar_24

The Adjudicator said:

Added to the clan list.

These guys are serious?
    They seem pretty serious to me, good fun to play against on the server, especially due to their praise and attempted recruitment processes :razz:
  8. bobstar_24

WTF? why was my matchup changed without me knowing? who the F**k is francisca francese?
  9. bobstar_24

Carlito said:
    Wont be able to make it at that time. I can make it after 10pm so however I am dueling could wait that would be epic.
    Yeh sure, I should be able to fight at 10pm, if that is okay with one of the admins :smile:
  10. bobstar_24

102nd Regiment of Foot - New South Wales Corps

Just found the group now :smile:
    btw, the player list needs to be updated
  11. bobstar_24

RomaN_au said:
    Why aren't Subwoof included in this new oceanic campaign thing? (http://oceanicwarband.weebly.com)

and why some rules so dumb?
    1. Subwoof has shown a lack of maturity to compete in the campaign and until they have shown it, they won't be fighting. If you have an issue with it, please take it up with them.

2. Blatantly insulting the rules gets us nowhere. Specifically state what you dislike and I'm sure a number of us will gladly discuss with you any suggestions/additions you may have
  12. bobstar_24

I'm a little surpised at the amount of hate going on right now for plains maps.

I agree, spawns are not always "perfect", however, i don't think that this should warrant a complete removal of them.

I believe that these maps are always fun and really strategic to play because it takes a well balanced team play effectively, especially useful for when people are able to switch roles between rounds as a change of tactics.

Additionally, I don't mean this as a personal attack or anything, but it seems like the only ones who complain about it are those who play infantry almost exclusively. Frankly I think this is just an attempt to remove maps that do not favour their playstyle
  13. bobstar_24

I agree with everything said here already.

My only question is directed at sk, why do you not want any plains matches? Is it because there is no effective system to choose a suitable battlefield? Or that it does not work well with small numbers?

IMO, plains maps give the game a hell of a lot of much needed variety. Not to mention that it doesn't bias any particular factions like some of the other maps (except kherghits of course)
Back
Top Bottom