Recent content by Bobicus880

1. Bobicus880

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I've been waiting for a Riverworld mod since the original Mount and Blade  :cry:
  2. Bobicus880

Faces not loading until really close

I couldn't find any slider that deals with loading distance. I don't think there is one.
  3. Bobicus880

SP Modern [WB] Adventures in Australia(formerly gonzo-first post somewhat updated-HIRING)

This is my most anticipated mod right now......I just hope there aren't any drop bears  :neutral:
  4. Bobicus880

Faces not loading until really close

Hi everyone, I used to play Mount and Blade when I was younger, and just bought Warband. I'm having a problem where enemy faces don't load until they are right up next to me. I've tried screwing around with the options a bit, but can't fix it. It's not game breaking, but it is really annoying...
  5. Bobicus880

Post your ideas for spoken dialog lines here

When someone gets shot off a horse have the Wilhelm scream play (It would be great if you could reproduce it)
  6. Bobicus880

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

I suggested this some time ago in the suggestion thread I'm glad it might actually happen
  7. Bobicus880

French mod?

Szwadron said:
    Bobicus880 said:
    Szwadron said:
    Bobicus880 said:
    (...) we all belong to the planet Earth
    Bollocks. Hippie, treehuggin' bollocks, if I've ever seen a pair.

Hey no selective quoting!
    I could quote the whole thing, but that was the quintessence of bollockiness contained in your anti-nationalist rant.

:razz:
    true true
  8. Bobicus880

French mod?

Szwadron said:
    Bobicus880 said:
    (...) we all belong to the planet Earth
    Bollocks. Hippie, treehuggin' bollocks, if I've ever seen a pair.

Hey no selective quoting!
  9. Bobicus880

300 mini mod

I'm pretty sure that mod is for an older version. That may be the problem. Always make sure to check if it is for your version.

Edit:Actually I guess it has been ported which you can find here
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,63278.0.html
  10. Bobicus880

Peralta said:
    Silver Wolf said:
    The result would not be worth of the time, effort and talent put into it

And there's nothing wrong with the M&B map... Actually it's one of the best things in M&B

Like hell it is...

I find the map one of the most frustrating parts of MnB...

Just feels like a huge waste of time just walking around for ages to find one freaking party or to get to a certain location (now THAT's WoW)

Swordyke said:
    It would lag uncontrollably. unless you divide the city into multiple scenes.

Perhaps that's the solution? :smile:

I thought this to be quite obvious, since a city like just one scene would indeed lag as hell :smile:

I think after a little bit you guys would get bored of walking through the same mundane buildings to get to the next part of the city only to wait a minute or two to load then walk through the next mundane part of the city. To make it successful you would need tons of new scenes, and  multiple new models. Then what? You get attacked by one or two assassins every once in a while because it would lag if there was more than 5 people attacking you? Maybe you could try it yourself. Scene editing after all is very easy (using in game edit mode).
  11. Bobicus880

French mod?

Hey in the end the mod has nothing to do with it's country of origin besides in a way 1866 is a spiritual successor to this french mod. Let us forget nationalism, and realize that in the end we all belong to the planet Earth (that being said I think we can all agree earth mods are much better than martian ones). The 1866 team did a great job, especially thanks to the nice contributions from the aforementioned French mod so please just close this topic before it gets flooded with extreme nationalism and the such.
  12. Bobicus880

French mod?

Oh the old topsy turby. It all makes sense now. Thanks.
  13. Bobicus880

French mod?

It appears that there is a french mod looking very similar to yours (It looks like they're using your buildings) I was wondering if they had your permission? I stumbled across this completely on accident. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55279.0.html EDIT: Upon further reading I...
  14. Bobicus880

The ? thread

Peralta said:
    What's up with US cavalry officers?

They don't appear in any troop tree, yet US generals have them in their armies?
    It's fixed in the next version according to the bux fixes
  15. Bobicus880

Swordyke said:
    Silver Wolf said:
    HattiVatti said:
    That one would be awesome

That would be pretty much impossible...

I think it could, not that I'm an expert or something but...

It would lag uncontrollably. unless you divide the city into multiple scenes.
Back
Top Bottom