2. [BoA] Kristine

[NABB] Free Agents

Name:Kristine
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083440708/
    Preferred Class: Cav
    Region: NA
  3. [BoA] Kristine

Need More Info Desert map skirmish unreachable

The videos seem to be moved to private. Our developers could not able to see the videos. Can you re-upload them?
    Just unlisted them you should be able to see them now.
  4. [BoA] Kristine

Black African Faction

You think people are actually gonna pay money for a new faction, when there are mods that entirely overhaul the game with all new factions and more game mechanics. :unsure:
  5. [BoA] Kristine

How Do I change my face in multiplayer

Home Page > Armory > Customize Character > Profit
  6. [BoA] Kristine

Disable multiplayer till you can fix it

Yeah I think we could use some group fighting modes, I really do love group fights and/or love the idea of shield battles like the ones that used to be in mount and gladius
    There's still plenty of time!
  7. [BoA] Kristine

Agreed :sad: it was alive years ago in warband, never as big as Eu but pretty damn big. You gotta remember NANWL and stuff like it. Bannerlord mp comp can come back
    The problem I have with bannerlord comp is that it rips apart old regiments because of the whole 6v6 thing. It's really sad but i've already seen the effect it's taken with clans making "A" teams or "B" teams. It'll make comp in general smaller because there's not a lot of leaders out there.
  8. [BoA] Kristine

Also I think a lot of top players have given up on the game, EU guys who really wanted to love it, like gibby. I truly think it can be great but taleworlds needs to stop being bullheaded and take feedback from super tough smart dudes like @Charlini who have PAGES of incredible feedback that I could never write
    In fact EU comp in NW is more alive then ever, NA comp well it's long gone. EU players have revolutionized melee in NW.
  9. [BoA] Kristine

I got around 4700ish hours, a few more a few less, in warband, Nw, Pw, Crpg, the occasional Mercs, and ill say the reason I stuck with it was combat. I notice almost everyone who has 1000s off hours thinks the combat feels kinda ****. Look at rat party discord, or in any competitive players lobby. Feinting isn’t very good, chambers are non existent, and it honestly feels a little floaty with movement like mordhau where it’s a lot of spinning to win. It’s got a great base but taleworlds has to take advice from the community (a guy made a great balance mod, Silen, and watching him and another great EU dueling showed the potential)
    I totally agree with all your statements, however we don't know everything melee has and won't till private servers come out.
  10. [BoA] Kristine

I think the combats deeply flawed and the blocks being slow really is bad. It had a greet base, but we need a higher skill cap and 1h that do more damage imo
    It took a few years in NW to actually learn the melee mechanics and exploit them, we got this game 2 weeks ago. It's too early to call it flawed because we simply don't fully understand it.
  11. [BoA] Kristine

Rittenhouse - Wardens of the Last Dragon [NA]

Is there a tutorial to add mini maps since it’s the new meta ?
    Minimaps? :unsure:
  12. [BoA] Kristine

Rittenhouse - Wardens of the Last Dragon [NA]

Whats going on on this thread !
    Percival is being mean.
Back
Top Bottom