Recent content by bmboy

1. I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

i have a little question

If I fail to defend the village in the first place, will i get a second chance? coz I've been waiting for quite a bit now and none of the lords seem to offer me the job.

Thanks
  2. Tanks and other vechiles

haven't been on for a while...and I was kinda expecting William to be still away
    Speaking of japanese tanks, dunno if its possible but the thing is, that I actually made a model for Type 94 Te-Ke for a now dead mod for COH and I still have it on my laptop. Here.

HtcH2.png

As you can see I'm not the best modeller, and I don't do anything beyond modelling :S nevertheless if william needs a model im happy to give him that.
  3. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Hi guys I'm back after some weeks ago when I posted my Tiger tank, I have done a lot more on the tank now but its still WIP because I still cannot find pictures for some parts of the tank, photo of the tank is my primary source, scale models are secondary sources, I won't use them unless they match up with the photographs, sooner or later I'll have to guess it

Here is a view from the loader's perspective, the gun has the most details compare to other parts of the tank, well, if you take a photo of a tank, the gun is always in it.  Anyways, I know the shape of the whole thing.  Some details (Hydraulic thingy, breech lock, coaxial MG) are from the Panther's gun :grin:
    QH0Tp.png

WIP, I've a photograph of the driver compartment, but too much details (esp. details on transmission + instruments) that I dunno which is which, here the radioman's MG34 is partly visible, as well as the radio itself(the boxy things), I didn't show it because there're few details worth looking at
    sa5q0.png

Note that I'm still trying to reduce the number of polygons for no reason at all (maybe because my laptop is laggy)...Well, 9500 polygons the number...I'd have to expect something like 15000 :sad: also texturing will be a challenge, mainly because I dunno anything about it
  4. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Grunar said:
    It's a nice Tiger I are you using it for anything? :p
    Nah man not really, I made the Tiger I (without interior) for my school project and i just wanna go further :grin:
  5. Official 3D art thread - Warband

mr.master said:
    oh dear. :grin: Gl on the texturing. Wait to see it :smile: I had the same problem with the lines, not sure whats causing it.

sadly i don't know how to do texturing - all i know is a tiny bit of uv mapping, but i might learn to do it as i make this tank :smile:
  6. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Hi guys, I posted a Tiger tank earlier and now I'm moving on to its interior :smile:
    its still WIP, here's a cut-out version of it

heres my question, can anyone explain why there are weird lines (edges) on it?
  7. WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

Yep, Im fighting some sea raiders with a rifle...but the they use shields which are blocking my bullets :razz:
  8. WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

This is so awesome, eventhough my computer is a bit laggy in directX9 (I do it directX7 now) its still a great mod.
  9. Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Is this saying that you have to reach a certain rank to perform, say, ambush?
  10. Anyone use artillary?

In battle...
    press "G" and you'll see a menu with 4 choices
    press "G" again until you highlighted artillery strike (or whatever its called)
    BEFORE the list disappears, choose how many cannon you'd like to fire by selecting a squad(it doesn't matter if you dont have squads, squad number is the number of cannons)
    AFTER the list disappears, press "T" with crosshair aiming at where you want shells land, red smoke will pop out as confirmation (equip yourself with a radio so there's no need for dogrobber)

Personally, the artillery is really a case of "less is more", since large quantity of shells won't guarantee a million deaths and that'd be a waste of ammo.  usually I use 2-3 cannons at the most.

p.s. you have to spot the target first to fire at them but the enemy can shoot WITHOUT spotting you
  11. Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

WilliamBerne said:

Errr...a missing "i" in "Battlefeld"...?
    Annnyways, nice progress+Good effort mate:wink:
  12. Japanese invasion defeated. What now?

Well, after the war the Communist China gained control over the main land while KMT retreated back to Taiwan.  The Communist China later became People Republic of China in 1949
  13. Official 3D art thread - Warband

bmboy said:
    Tiger Tank...still in progress

Updated version with some more details on the engine bits, smoothened track but it still has crappy texture
    One thing I couldnt bother work on is the multiple wheels it has in real life, so I'll stop here:grin:
  14. [WB][M]Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod) open MP beta. Old Topic.

Oh ok, and i just saw it on the first page! i guess i didnt pay much attention when I'm reading the first page

but if you change your mind just tell me, looking forward to see the mod, cheers:grin:
Back
Top Bottom