Recent content by Blynjubitr

1. In Progress All exp from the first battle is lost, if there is a second war.

Wait this bug is still not fixed? That is insaneeeeeeeee!!!!

Dude this was reported ages ago hello? I literally stopped playing the game because of how much this bug breaks lategame, i come back ages later and its still not fixed?
  2. SP - General Clans switching sides should get "traitor" trait

Clans switching sides imo doesn't even really make sense in this game since there is no need for such mechanic anymore, its an ancient way that was supposed to balance Warband. I suggest making Clans changing side extremely rare and if a clan changes side every member should get "Traitor"...
  3. In Progress All exp from the first battle is lost, if there is a second war.

I can also confirm this problem still exists and its a straight game breaking bug.

According to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/troop-xp-lost-after-consecutive-battles.455189/ this thread from november this issue also effects end loot to an extent.

This is a huge issue and really hurts endgame loop since it makes sustaining strong armies almost impossible while fighting big battles.
  4. SP - General Add Boats

I would even take a naval combat as basic as we had in Viking Conquest.
  5. SP - General Add Boats

Boats would even fix a lot of problems Sturgia has. Maybe with boats they can actually move around the bloody map.
  6. Do you think smithing skill should be removed?

I´m constant at 500k+ denars without smithing a single item (or abusing any other stuff), most income comes from loot of course. Took some time of course.
    I am assuming you are not trading, because without trading and smithing on hardest difficulty in order to gain income just from loot i had to be in constant war and i had to just speedrun from battle to battle doing nothing else(i owned 2 cities 3 castles with 250 men in my army). And only that way i could have a slow income(yes even that is slow). Like if you want to get tier 6 gear(you can always steal from your wife too thats an option) which tbh if you are a vassal, clan level +4, with few fiefs you should be able to gear yourself up fully imho. There is absolutely no reason not to, but even then a full T6 gear costs well above 500k denars. Here is the annoying part you can grind out battles for HOURS and get your gear but then game becomes so extremely boring(at least for me). Yes battles are part of M&B but when you just spam battles for hours fun goes out of the window.

Like maybe i am too used to Warband economy but cmon just the best bow in the game costs 250k+. I do not even wanna talk about helmets and body armour. Smithing is the only thing that keeps me sane and that way i don't have to strip the wife either. So i say at least until some in depth economy balance lets not touch smithing just yet.
  7. Do you think smithing skill should be removed?

I also think that this smithing should be reworked. I remember in some early days of development crafting parts supposed to be found on map, not by randomly discovered by smelting (couldn't find the video to prove it ). Also I think that a npc blacksmith would be a good idea. Crafting weapons of your design or repairing the gear u loot from battles shouldn't be to hard to add to the game.
    There was a basic implementation of a similar mechanic both in WF&S and VQ. You could order mastercrafted stuff from specific towns or/and NPC's. But before all, they need to balance the game economy it is extremely grindy right now.
  8. Do you think smithing skill should be removed?

Here is the thing, economy in the game is right now extremely unbalanced. For some reason TW is going for cheap grindy mechanics in order to increase playtime in bannerlord rather than giving people actual content that they won't get bored of so quickly. The reason i am saying this is because, think about buying a top tier armor set in this game. It will take you around 600k+- to get the entire gear. Lets say you don't want to be a trader or do smithing the amount of time you have to spend in order to make this much money is ridiculus for a singleplayer game. Like at this point just grab it from cheats it doesn't matter because by the time you are getting it you will at least destroy a faction. Also do keep in mind that how boring the game is when all you are doing is just fight, fight, fight, fight, fight forever. With no meaningful interactions with any of the notables, with no unique quest or dialogs, no feasts, no side content NO NOTHING. the only thing that makes everything slightly baerable for me right now is the existance of smithing. It is so sad because as far as content goes TW just didn't implement the most fun parts of Warband for some reason. Like i do not understand how they can spend literally more than a decade designing and making a game and it still ends up so boring and empty. I know it is still EA and there might be more content on the way after the fixes but at this point none of the devs give any roadmap on anything i kinda feel like they will just toss the ball on modders, wich is sad.
  9. SP - Battles & Sieges Give players control over garrison and village militia in defensive battles

This is one of the really annoying things in bannerlord. The Fact that you cannot control the garrison milita when you are trying to save a Castle from beeing taken. Most of the time they just charge at enemy pointlessly and die even tho we are the defending side. Same thing happens near...
  10. Custom Groups

AI control only first 4 groups (improvement to Warband with only 3), so it does't matter how other groups are called, just put there soldiers you want, I put all my companions in '5' and they presented as horse archers, which they really are...
    There are situations this doesn't work tho. For example i have my heroes as Heavy Infantry. Normally when i command the battle yes they are not infantry i have full control over them as a different group but if i am in an army and not commanding then AI just controls my heroes as they are infantry wich causes problems since i play with deaths enabled. It might be because of Heavy Infantry group tho, i'll try switching them up see how it goes.
  11. Custom Groups

This was a feature in Warband and an extremely useful one. But i can't seem to create custom groups for my army and group soldiers the way i want in this game. Am i missing something or does this not exist ? I know there are 8 existing groups but it would be so good beeing able to just create...
  12. SP - General No more cardboard armor and helmets (Suggestion)

Are you tired of getting beaten by a peasent with a crossbow while wearing literally Plate+mail+fabric armor ? Or some expensive tier 6 helmet ? Read this for a while then for i have some ideas here to make things interesting and closer to beeing realistic. Saying right at the beggining, there...
  13. NERF OP KHUZAIT - after 3 months still same story

You can just counter-charge their circle; it scatters the horse archers and without a critical mass their inaccuracy means they don't do anywhere near as much damage.
    That's what i said, best way is to charge them with an extremely tanky cavalry. Not even valandiands, i can't recommend anything below Cataphracts at this point because even the most armoured and experianced unit takes handful of arrows before they go down due to how hitpoints and arrow damage works in bannerlord. Unlike warband hitpoints doesn't pile up and arrow damage is always high. Cataphract has the highest chance to survive since it is the most armoured cavalry in the game.

Going infantry against Khuzait is plain suicide. You will just see a complete red killfeed and then next thing you see everyone in your army runs away. Unless you are cheesing in the edge of the map ofc.
  14. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

If i had to describe Bannerlord in 3 words,

Literally No Content.
  15. Ideas on countering the Khuzaits

Try to make peace with them and accept that they are superior. There is literally no other way.
Back
Top Bottom