Recent content by BLord213

1. In Progress Perk: Steward 275 "Price of Loyalty" description is incorrect

Summary:Price of Loyalty reads 0.5% wage reduction over skill level 200, its actually over 250 How to Reproduce: Get the perk at 275, notice a 12.5% wage reduction instead of 37.5% Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related):n/a Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  2. In Progress Renown bug, New game 1.1 beta, no mods. Renown does not increase in Party tab. Stuck at 12 even after multiple looter fights.

I can also confirm this bug, no renown gain from battles with bandits. It says there is renown from battle in after action screen but it doesnt actually get added when looking at the clan tab. Renown from tournament still works. No mods, tried a clean install and same result vs 3 different bandit party types. Youtube and steam both have comments saying renown gain and even influence gain is bugged as well.
  3. Need More Info Clan city shows prisoners in tooltip on map, no one in the dungeon

Also having this issue. Npc lords are being taken prisoner by militia and kept in party of militia and not transferred to npc castle/town. They are then completely inaccessible and will remain a prisoner even after peace with the npc faction that captured them.

I am using encyclopedia extender mod, I don't think the mod is causing the issue but it is revealing the issue by telling me the lord is a prisoner of militia.
Back
Top Bottom