Recent content by BloodyKrauts

1. Why no Indonesia?

I would like to see Indonesia too. But i realize that adding new faction with many different texture can cause heavy lag in many old PC and even Crash.
  2. No Wars (Is there a fix?)

Because "At war in too many front" Dialogue?
  3. Help finding a song

Shazam and Musixmatch failed to identify both cossack song.
    Known Vaegir Song(I forgot which one is min_town)
    "Krasnaia Armiia Vsekh Silnej" (Plus instrumental one)
    "Korobelniki"
    "Katyusha"
    "Farewell of Slavianka"
    "State Anthem of USSR"

4. Help finding a song

EomarthofRohan said:
    What is the name of the song in the files as min_fight_while_mounted_1?
    Conquest of Paradise soundtrack by Vangelis
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492:_Conquest_of_Paradise
    Very, very late response. In case any one interested.
  5. 3.1 Overland map

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
    well, try to put
    terrain_desert
    terrain_grassy
    terrain_snowy
    terrain_steppe

textures from 3.0 Gekokujo into 3.1 "Textures" folder.
    Thanks your advice work. Issue solved. Topic locked.
  6. 3.1 Overland map

That's not a serios problem. But it just look ugly. The sea is occasionaly white and only sea travel route colored blue, and Otomo center is difficult to find because same color with the grass. Any Texture-only download link? Screenies soon.
    EDIT : Same issue with Europe 1200 & Bellum Imperii.
  7. 3.1 Overland map

The new overland map run very,very bad and weird than 3.0  on my pc :shock: .  My PC is old one so any HD-stuff don't work properly, is there any option to return to 3.0 map?
  8. Dark Knights

Replace  Dark Knight with MONGOLS.
    so it become historical
  9. The Easter Egg thread

A secret chamber in each capital that contain every ruler's secret. Example : Chamber of Khergit's Dictator contain world's best XXX collection uhm, i mean propaganda magazine.
  10. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

And this is free  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  11. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

I sure it will be even better than the multi DLC when completed 100%  :wink: keep up the good work!
  12. B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

I check this board every day. Hoping the mod will released... Someday...  :iamamoron: :iamamoron:
  13. The Gulag: Bug Reports

Odd Man Sam said:
    eos said:
    Tried it for a bit, but my PC can't handle the load for long.

Here's what i noticed before the C++ runtime error laid claim:
    - did the tutorial quest and got a lot of loot.
    - gas-masked soldiers guarding the forts threaten to kill me. (Quite creepy ...)
    - my character is the father-in-law of every faction leader
    - Commander Pistol is an Axegun without the axe, therefore useless.
    - for some places, travelling to a village center either sends you at the bottom of a lake or the buildings aren't generated.
    - the Characters page from Notes shows every NPC there is. Or at least tries to...
    - the Locations page shows all of the neutral parties as belonging to my character of the Player Faction

cheers

Ok, had this - for some places, travelling to a village center either sends you at the bottom of a lake or the buildings aren't generated, this- the Characters page from Notes shows every NPC there is. Or at least tries to... except it's not the character page for me, it's locations of all things  :facepalm:, AND I am the Father in law of the ENTIRE Balion leadership except the President, in his place I have
    PUSCHIN
    of all people  :???: MAke of that what you will

Same father in law status here
  14. The Gulag: Bug Reports

Freelancer issue

I join a balion general with 25 Nordic Sniper on my team. when i promoted to Balionic Soldier, i take personal leave and see my army grow to 50 Nord Sniper. Again i promoted to Balionic Sharpshooter and take my leave my army grow to 100 Nord Sniper. What happen actually. Did my army will grow to 200 men next time i promoted?
  15. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

All these screenies make the mod look great. Just like the multi DLC
Back
Top Bottom