Recent content by Blokies

1. Bannerlord Wishlist

-When being attacked while you are sieging fight in the siege map, and have the garrison of the castle you are siege help and attack from the other side
    -When you just took a castle and a large enemy army is outside they should siege it while you are weak instead of running away
    -When creating an army while in a castle that is under siege, the reinforcements should be able to wait outside and when the siege starts attack in the back, or come inside to help there.
    - When breaking or sallying out of the castle actually breaking out instead of a random battle on a weird map, so fight in the castle/siege map
    - Faster experience gain, without mods it is just too slow and not fun at all
    - Better garrison management, to be able to have garrisons recruit themselves, like garrison 3.0
    - Steam workshop for mods
    - Have siege weapons become more useful, instead of current strategy.
    -Sieges should be more difficult, you are able to easily take an castle with less forces.
    - Have sieges continue inside the keep, or at least add doors in between so the sieges are tiered
    - Make some original castles with unique things, for example a side gate, a cave which can be entered to get into the castle underneath, or go out and attack the attackers in the back
    - Ability to create better divisions in your army, in which you can specify upgrade path, so you dont have to manually click each unit and a bit of automatic recruitment, so that these divisions reinforce themselves when entering a town
    - Ability to plan a field battle beforehand, this can be quite difficult to do on horseback because you really lack some overview, so a bit like the way in which you manage sieges
    - Make garrisons a bit cheaper to have, or make castle give more, because it feels weird that you pay 3000 Denars for a decent garrison but only get 500 denars from that castle.
  2. Large enemy armies after taking a castle just walk away

I honestly find it really weird, that when you are sieging and you see a large army coming, if you start the siege you are 100% safe. The ai cannot join the siege to defend or attack you in your back. And after taking the castle they often just walk away, while this would be the prime time to...
  3. SP - General Improvements for sieges

Hello, first of all I want to say I absolutely love this game. There are some slight downsides, but that is to be expected in early access. I really like sieges but I think they can be improved significantly. first of all, when sieging I think the battle should continue in the keep, I think I...
Back
Top Bottom