Recent content by blechki

1. In Progress Wall HP bar placed wrong

Summary: Flintolg Castle has the HP bars placed in the mountains beside the castle not on the walls how it should be. How to Reproduce: Siege Flintolg castle Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version...
  2. Need More Info Game crashes when Poachers are negoiatetd with after Quest timed out

Summary:Village was reached Dialogue option to negotiate with poachers opened but Quest failed and when pressing the option game crashes How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU...
  3. Resolved Charm perk not Random

Summary:The Perk Young and Respectful is not random rather it increases the relation with always the same notable. How to Reproduce:Waiting in Rhotae for a while and it only increases with Orachos the Wheeler Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  4. Need More Info Partys getting stuck on villages

Summary:In my playthrough often friendly parties went to villages to recruit troops but would not leave them if not called to my army. They would move only a centimeter through the village . How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  5. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

Yeah like i waited almost one month for this crashfix to continue my campaign and the hotfix does nothing maybe gonna try the Developers Console, because it is getting really annoying.
  6. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

Summary: After defeating the Conspiracy War Party and pressing either done or cancel in the loot menu game crashes How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard...
  7. Resolved The Influence value turns negative after solving after Distrupt Supply Lines Quest

Well that could be true but, because if i recall correctly there was a message about loosing influence with battanian lords. And i think it is weird for having conspiracy caravan be the cause of you needing to go to war with other factions. But the confusing thing is that it only happens with a value over hundred (only assuming it is 100), because when i had arround 40 or 20 it would not lead to a loose in influence. Maybe it has something to do with the need of influence to start a war.
  8. Resolved Game crashes after defeating the caravan of the conspiracy and then accepting a mission

Summary: Game Crashes everytime an quest (only tried for villages) is accepted. This only occurs after defeating the Caravan from The conspiracy mission. How to Reproduce: Defeat the Caravan of the conspiracy and then go to a village with a quest. Talk to the Quest giver and the game crashes...
  9. Resolved The Influence value turns negative after solving after Distrupt Supply Lines Quest

Summary: The influence goes from a positive value to the negative value after successfully defeating the caravan from the Conspiracy. The value of the gained influence gets added to the previous value but turns negative. How to Reproduce: Fight the caravan of the Conspiracy. Have you used cheats...
Back
Top Bottom