Recent content by BlaZe_02

1. BlaZe_02

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

how is it damaged?
    last_savegame_backup.sav in savegame folder
    It's also been damaged. I don't know, every time I save the game, notification comes "sg02 has been damaged. CHKDSK needs to check file" or smth.
  2. BlaZe_02

My savegame file has been corrupted playing mod 108 heroes warband v0.978 with wse2. It's not playable anymore. Is there a way to fix it?
  3. BlaZe_02

Will be added option "Create Language Template" in the future? I just need it for some cases.
  4. BlaZe_02

for multiplayer try sf_always_send_via_network sound flag
    Well, I barely play multiplayer. I mean for singleplayer
  5. BlaZe_02

How to make yelling and sword clanking sounds to be heard afar?
  6. BlaZe_02

Sent to your PM
  7. BlaZe_02

Check if crashes occur on the regular warband engine
    Runtime Error occurs if I launch the mod without WSE2. It's because my PC lacks of memory.
  8. BlaZe_02

Game crashes when joining the battle (often) and talking to npc (sometimes):

Log
  9. BlaZe_02

[SP] Evlat 2 beta (hotfix v0.3 çıktı 08.01.2022)

Oh nice, a sequel of Evlat! I liked main story, hopefully it will be more interesting in full release. :grin:
  10. BlaZe_02

EU Native Duel Completed Warband 1 Handed Tournament 2021

Is Warband steam version very necessary? Because I have an official, and not steam.
  11. BlaZe_02

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

So, version 3.9.5 is the final version, isn't it? Or there will be 4.0.0?
  12. BlaZe_02

Problem with sorting units

Just to make things sure: You did not implement new troops but you started sorting the already existing troops?
    No, I've created the new troops, like Mercenary Professional Warrior, Mercenary Veteran Croosbowman. After I've had implemented these units, I tried to sort them.
  13. BlaZe_02

Problem with sorting units

I wanted to put the created mercenaries between hired_blade and mercenaries_end, but when I started a new game, the mod is kind of a mess. For example, the city of Shariz belongs to commoners, there is no garrison, only the companion Bunduk sits. I was first fought by a Sarranid Infantry instead...
Back
Top Bottom