Recent content by Blayde

1. Blayde

In Progress Can enter server but it's empty

hmmmmm, so the problem is due to internet, because the problem came back again, and I tried changing internet, and it worked no problem, VPN also fix the problem,
  2. Blayde

now it decided to work, so am not sure what is the issue.
  3. Blayde

Summary:so this morning I was playing without any issues but stopped went AFK for 2h came back and when i entered server i couldn't see anybody the server say warm-up and 00:00 time like shown in picture and i can't join, friend advised me to delete bin and documents files of banner lord i did...
  4. Blayde

In Progress Couldn't receive login result from the server

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the devs. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Am not sure why, but the problem fixed itself after u replied. magical dev
  5. Blayde

i have same issue
    Seems like everyone having the same issue in PE
  6. Blayde

Summary: so was playing PE multiplayer mod then left to change the mod, but after I tried to log in it kept giving me that problem (Couldn't receive login result from the server) tried verifying steam files, tried using VPN tried restarting steam or the pc, also tried native nothing works How to...
  7. Blayde

Multiplayer Skirmish 5v5

remove the 5v5 and leave it 6v6 so at least u wait 30 seconds before someone leaves instead of 5min.
  8. Blayde

GIVE THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT: Fix Single-Player before doing anything else with multiplayer

Literally the only change MP received since launch is some skins, and when they finally did something to MP and added some content, u come and cry bout it ? Do u have the retard in thine brain ?
  9. Blayde

FSR support in bannerlord

They might be slow to implement a technology developed by AMD for AMD users, since they have partnership with NVIDIA.. :sad:
    Actually according to AMD it is easiest if game already got DLSS, also FSR 2.0 can work on any card not just AMD cards matter fact works better on Nvidia cards for some reason, but not huge margin

10. Blayde

FSR 2.0 released. Is there a spawn possibility for Bannerlord?
    I think the sauce code ain't out yet, but from deathloop, which is at this time the only game that support it, looks promising almost as good as DLSS, miles ahead of FSR 1.0 but shame it only got marginal gains on low end GPUs, however gains are still gains, so hopefully daddy taleworlds heed the call and fulfill our need

11. Blayde

Custom soldiers

would be cool if they added like warband mod prophesy of pendor where u can make your knight order, and the ai can do it to and u can train em and pay for there armor and ****, that stuff was ahead of its time
  12. Blayde

The purpose of the Castle in Bannerlord.

A simple fix would be to ONLY recruit quality troops from castles. No more elite troops from your local fishing village....

I second this, and on what u said
    Castles were typically made so that armies would have to siege them in order to avoid being ambushed the enemy from the rear
    I sow a mod that had attrition so whenever you're at war with an enemy and wonder inside their territory u lose troops by pop up ambushes, although it was only text it was something at least, of course always relying on mods is inconvenience in my opinion so implementing it natively would be nice
  13. Blayde

I am really suprised the thread boomed after I asked randomly, didn't even think FSR is in the game already. There hasn't been anything in update notes and TW didn't announce it on their social media.
    This is great news for AMD users, thank you for listening the community.
    FSR 1.0 works on both AMD and NVIDIA cards, even Intel.
  14. Blayde

Hopefully daddy taleworlds upgrade to FSR 2.0 when it comes out, looks good from showcases.
  15. Blayde

The resolution scale existed before, FSR upscaling came with 1.7.0. FSR 2.0 will be considered but no decision has been made.
    So you're telling me as of 1.7.0 FSR is implemented, surprised because it wasn't mentioned in the patch, and it usually has a set % scale as other games, but I do remember u had new 50% cap on resolution scale, so I would take your word for it. Thank u chief, FSR 2.0 would help to :xf-smile:
Back
Top Bottom