Recent content by BlakeSamael

1. In Progress Xbox crashing starting battles

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I've just crashed 4 times in a row from this. I've been trying to ignore it, but this is the worst crash event in the game. I uploaded the crashes to giphy, but says unable to embed them here. I can share them on Discord if it will help. Is this crash being worked on though? 4 consecutive crashes and 5 to 10 from this every hour or two is quite unreasonable.
  2. Resolved New Smithing bug 1.1

Summary: Replaced old smithing bug with new one that resets bonus stats acquired from smithing perks whenever you load game. Edit: post will only allow me to select version v1.0.1.4393, but this is on v1.1.0.13441 How to Reproduce: Smith an item with swing damage perk from smithing tree and/or...
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.0

So you doubled he price of shops, you have to spend 25k-35k to buy one and make around 150-175 a day. At that rate it would take 200 days or around 5 months just to get your investment back. Is this what TW thinks is what anyone would want to invest into. Why have you destroyed shops since 1.7 when they could make 300+ a day and only cost 12k-15k. @MArdA TaleWorlds can you ask the devs if this is intended/normal and they are happy with it this? This is with no steward perk and micro management, just set and forget. If you think its bugged I do have the save but figured I would ask before wasting time with a bug report just to hear ... Working As Intended™ also this was done around day 225 after the economy has stabilized
    XdK93.jpg
    Wood workshop is the worst in the game, apparently selling weapons in kingdoms who supply hundreds if not thousands of troops gets you 54 denars a day. Smithy is a close second because of poor design for iron ore production/trade, not to mention I've never had a smithy produce "ultra armour".

Workshops to me are only useful for mitigating small party wages in early game. Just get wine press and pottery shops in Marunath and pen cannoc and silversmith in ortysia, then you have financial cushion for mercenary shenanigans if you like.

Hopefully they expand on whatever the level 1 workshop means and let us upgrade them or have them scale with prosperity idk. Also need the ability to supply the raw materials directly to them and have them hold the product for us like warband. Would be nice to see wood workshop and smithy reworked to give us control on production to gear out our clan as we see fit.
  4. Patch Notes v1.1.0

After the rollback of the last patch on xbox platforms, you should be able to launch the game without crashing for now. You can find more info about the rollback here.
    Is there an eta for return of 1.1? A lot of us can no longer access our campaigns due to save converting to 1.1 module.
  5. Does anyone know when they are adding birth and death to console

Yea, but not "my" problem. Also not TWs problem, sales were made already.

And I belive most sales are made in the first 1-2 weeks after a console release. It´s a business decision.
    You're absolutely correct. They let all the hype build, hit us for pre orders and a couple months sales and now the game has been free on game pass for a couple weeks. Meanwhile my first 2 campaigns were lost to corrupted saves, and now my third is in limbo due to them pushing a bad patch on Xbox and then reverting us. Paid full price for a game that's free now and I've yet to even finish a campaign lol
  6. Patch Notes v1.1.0

streamed for 12 hours, as far as PC only 2 issues. in one battle the IA refused to use 2 sets of ladders, it appeared one guy want causing a pathing issue, but it was only 1 battle. The bigger issue was a fellow vassal was raiding a village and got attacked. I went in the join in and save him and I got no prisoners or loot screen. This was reported by someone else in my stream. But for 12 hours that was it. no negative relation issues, pausing, glitching bug or crashes. Granted this was PC, console people reported much worse.
    Did they fix the crafted weapon weight increase bug on pc? We still had it on Xbox, paired with the fact I crash almost hourly on XBSS I have to recraft my whole clans weapons more than once a day if I play very long or else they have 30 weight polearms lol
  7. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Earlier today the game on the Xbox Series S updated from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0. So my game updated normally and it just popped up a windows and I loaded my save file, then after I played normally without any issues. Now it seems that the developers downgraded their update back to 1.0.3 and all my saves that were on the version 1.1.0 doesnt work anymore. I've got the game recently, and had a lot of progress just to lose all the hours i've put into the game. What a slap in the face. I've always played Warband and never had a issue like this.
    Welcome to taleworlds console experience. I bought this **** full price preorder. This is my third attempt to play this game after my first 2 campaigns got corrupted. Haven't even been able to play the game and it's already free on game pass lmao.

For console people who cant play their saves. It could be that TW reverted you back to 1.0.3 after 1.1.0 was a failure for you. Just be aware that you can go back in patches with saves but should almost always be able to go ahead in patches. So once 1.1.0 is fixed you "should" be able to play your saves again. Someone from TW should have said this instead of me. So just wait a bit for 1.1.0 to be available and I bet you will have our saves back.........I hope
    Yea they reverted Xbox only back. Apparently game wouldn't even start up for many people. Was working for me, but seems they forgot to fix multiple of the bugs they said they fixed for Xbox. Would've been fun to test how many, but my only option now is uninstall for another couple months or make my 4th attempt to play a campaign :ROFLMAO:

Would be nice to hear from the company who sold me this product if they have an eta for a fix, but I'm not holding my breath.

This is why you don't give companies an undeserved 4 star rating, nothing to work for.
  8. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Oof. I really hope the team is planning on implementing a spy network that gathers information on Notable NPC's, cause having to run around and meet every single NPC, is well, yikes.
    That would be nice, maybe tie it in with taverns for roguery/merc characters and in keeps for vassals/nobility characters like gossip and/or favors within the royal court as an incentive to interact with the all but useless keeps and noble ladies/youths. Could even add evesdropping/stealing documents missions, bartering/bribery for info, and the ability to get Intel from prisoners and fiefs after a victory. Add in some sweet roguery/tactics/trade exp based on method and you have a core game feature with depth! *cough level 1 workshops with vague and incomplete functions and no ultra armor from smithy cough*

The state of it now I just mindlessly join then leave any allied armies I see to get info on all members within, hit every town/castle>keep>dungeon>tavern, and stop by the villages. Unnecessarily grindy tbh just to feel like I have the info if I need it later.
  9. Patch Notes v1.1.0

"Fixed a bug that caused the weight of crafted items to double when loading a saved game."

My 14 pound polearm crafted after the update begs to differ. Unless this bug fix is a pc exclusive? Also the length is getting reduced, not sure if in increments along with weight or what, but was crafted at 205 and is now 200.
    Gonna have to change my ign to Hulkis Khan the way I throw this 27 pound pilum. Pls add mechanic that my 27 pound pilum acts as a rail gun projectile and mere flesh and bones does little to hinder its trajectory after I throw it.
  10. Patch Notes v1.1.0

• Fixed a set of bugs that prevented renown and influence from being gained in battles
    And you've confirmed that it's actually finally fixed as opposed to the last 5 times you fixed this? :grin:

Nah but seems good, looked forward to 1.1 and I think now the game can be called complete and great. Even with its few flaws still.
    They've actually fixed it, at least on Xbox. Just pulled 279 renown total from 1 battle vs the old 75 max. Loot still seems piss poor though. Killed nearly 100 combined elite phracts and druzhi Champs among several hundred other mid to high tier troops and 13 nobles. Most valuable loot was worth ~4k with 147 roguery.
  11. Patch Notes v1.1.0

"Fixed a bug that caused the weight of crafted items to double when loading a saved game."

My 14 pound polearm crafted after the update begs to differ. Unless this bug fix is a pc exclusive? Also the length is getting reduced, not sure if in increments along with weight or what, but was crafted at 205 and is now 200.
  12. Bannerlord on Game Pass and still a mess

It is just as you said.
    Leaving it and returning after two or maybe three years would be wise.
    The game might get stable, but I am pessimistic about the console version, for it likely will not support installing any modules.
    You may get DLCs in the future, but it's not 100% sure they would release on consoles. I am sure you noticed that Warband DLC had yet to be released on either PlayStation or Xbox.
    DLC is a whole different conversation. In my few years of console gaming I've already learned we're second class gamers, an afterthought for devs. Our money isn't as good as steams and ya get used to less features and bad UIs. For now I just want a smooth playing experience and to see them build on some of the base game. Like the upcoming alley changes and control over companion formations instead of putting my cav archers in with infantry are decent examples. I've seen many great ideas for improving base game features on here, so hopefully TW are taking notes. Once TW gets the major bugs squashed and focuses on steady improvements Bannerlord will easily be a $50 game(except it's free on game pass now that's it's starting to work properly lmao).

However, the fact that they pumped us for full price pre-orders and a few months revenue then went to game pass well before the game is even running smoothly is incredibly disrespectful to the console community. I didn't even get a crappy cosmetic or horse or even an in game sound track to celebrate my pre-order status and supporting the devs. Hopefully they at least use that sweet Microsoft money to give us a gamepad UI that doesn't feel like it belongs in a 90s game.
  13. Bannerlord on Game Pass and still a mess

Don't worry, buddy.
    What you said is a typical console M&B experience.
    How would you know you're playing a console M&B game without experiencing all this?

And seriously? Were you waiting for Bannerlord for a decade to play it on a console?

Yea, Warband was one of the best games I had ever played so naturally when Bannerlord was announced I was ready.

Edit: I played Warband on pc, but haven't kept up with pc gaming for a few years so I didn't have access to Bannerlord during beta.

14. Bannerlord on Game Pass and still a mess

Sad that those of us that pre ordered or bought early struggled to enjoy the game with the innumerable bugs. Here we are a few months later and the game is still in a bad state on console, with barely any bugs resolved and most or all major bugs from launch still in the game. After multiple...
  15. The major features that the devs should add to the game after release as patches (not DLC)

Very good suggestions. Diplomacy and companion tasks/messengers would be so nice.

Also agree that kingdom destruction needs a better trigger. Finally got fed up of my villages getting relentlessly raided after almost 20 years I rolled their heads.

My biggest suggestion to add is to finish workshops. They say level 1, so obviously something is/was planned. Smithy for example says it makes something like tier 5 weapons and ultra armors. I've had a smithy at Sanala(highest prosperity town in my game) for at least 30 years. Yet I've only ever seen 1 armor that seemed extraordinary and that was before I even had the smithy in the first couple years.

I'm an absurdly rich Khan that owns over half the map, yet my clan and I look like mismatched mercenaries. A crafting order system or better smithy functions would be cool.
Back
Top Bottom