Recent content by BladeNShield

1. BladeNShield

[?] How to crouch?

let's make a poll, everybody that would like to have the ability to crouch in warband, just reply in this topic :grin:
  2. BladeNShield

[BUG] Crazy Mountain Bandit. Really.

Feragorn said:
    Well then you just suck. Restart that game. Or just cheat your money back up to zero.

Huh. I don't like cheating first, and you, you suck if you cheat in that game.
  3. BladeNShield

hessuu said:
    You have either:
    1. Used character export to increase your amount of money to ridiculously high levels.
    2. Pirated the game/used crack.
    3. Used patches. Patches have contained some bugs throughout the history of M&B.
    4. Created the save in older version of Warband.

Any one of those could cause this kind of problem.

1. No.
    2. I bought it from Steam.
    3. No.
    4. No.
  4. BladeNShield

I have no money, maybe around 230 denars and look what this crazy thief wants from me! (By the way, in the text "I don't have that much money with me" there's missing a . .) Sure, I will pay... If I have no money, I have no soldiers with me. This is a new character that I made and this is...
  5. BladeNShield

[BUG] Game language.

I am having some bugs while playing, and this is how I think it happened: - I set my game language to French. (But I played it in English before that.) - I set it back to English. - I see French text in English version. I see some French text on the English version, but though it is not...
  6. BladeNShield

SP Native Thief Life

No, I haven't and I don't know where to get it or ask for it.

If my mod could make more people buy Mount and Blade: Warband , then I am more than happy if they would do that for my mod, but if you haven't bought warband yet, well what are you waiting for?

The Warband expansion is very good. More quests, more events, more npcs, more items, and more! Plus a new faction! I know you know what are all the new features, but, did you know you can now play online on deathmatch servers? So buy it and come play M&B: Warband!

This isn't far yet because I couldn't work on it this last days. If someone is ready to help me with it, I'm going to be working on it this week.
  7. BladeNShield

[SUGGESTION] The Castle's Portcullis.

Why not? To close the door it's going to be harder, and it will need for sure some team work to make it. Would be great if they can close up the door quicker when they are more than 1 on the portcullis. It would be funnier and would make the siege battle more dramatic with all the stress when they are closing the gate.  :smile:
  8. BladeNShield

[?] How to crouch?

But are they going to add it in the next patches for warband?
  9. BladeNShield

SP Native Thief Life

damnimbored25 said:
    Whoa, they deserted you so freaking fast.

No, we started to think about the mod on the beta, and we waited till the game releases. They left me with that work.

Don't give up! I myself have begun a very large project, alone, and it's nearly ready. If you try hard enough, you'll do it in no time - even alone.
    Good luck with the mod, I think it'll be really cool. I've never tried playing as a bandit.

Easy to say, but I have to script everything by myself, add everything by myself, add quests by myself, etc... with no module system. I can do it, with or without the module system, but without takes longer. I don't know what to do. I will still work on it, but slowly since someone is ready to help me. If nobody is going to help me, then this mod won't be released soon. Sorry.
  10. BladeNShield

[?] How to crouch?

I know we can crouch in the game, but I don't know how to. I found this lines about crouching in actions.txt file: Is there any ways to bind a key to crouch somehow?
  11. BladeNShield

SP Native Thief Life

It looks like I'm now alone and I don't think I could make it by myself. I have much to do and I need help, so if someone is would like to help me to make this mod, it would be very nice. I will try to do it, but for those who would like to play it, I'm not sure if you will be able to play it, sooner or later, if I don't have anybody to help me.
  12. BladeNShield

Swadians gets beaten too easily

I never saw the kingdom of Swadia at war. Well, I already see them but they were totaly winning against the Vaegirs. I even thought the Swadias were the best.
  13. BladeNShield

Longtime Play Feedback

this was a Thread only for Single Player feedback and only  you playd a minimum of 20 hours.

- I love the new discussion Options asking the King to give me the conquered fief. Asking the Vassals to flee, attack, siege etc...
  14. BladeNShield

[SUGGESTION] The Castle's Portcullis.

Alright, if the portcullis can just slide down without anybody using it, then you will have to make the "stupid death my portcullis". I am asking to make it slow so the enemies outside can come and kill the one that is closing it.
  15. BladeNShield

SP Native Thief Life

Like more bandits gangs around the map in special villages. It would be nice so I will maybe make it. I am taking any suggestions and I will add it to the mod before it comes out. Thank you for your feedback.
Back
Top Bottom