Recent content by Blade6119

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Also, unlike previous versions, where bandits with exclamation icon didn't run away from you, in 1.2 they now run away as any other bandit party, which makes the quest unplayable at later stages of the game. (yeah, I know that you can assign a companion to do that, but sometimes there is just no companion for this quest).
    Your complaint is that your party speed is too slow once you have a massive army, and instead of adjusting your party or using topopgraphy to trap the bandits, your belief is it's simply unplayable? The game doesn't always have to hold your hand
  2. Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

I´ve not seen any plans related to higher the companion limit. So choose wisely.
    There are multiple mods to adjust this limit is you feel constricted
  3. Do you ABSOLUTELY have to update the game every other day?

You do realize you can choose to sit on any version indefinitely so your mods don't break, yes? If you value mods, sit on 1.0.1 and you won't see a change ever again. It's a weird flex to me to see people want to have the newest features and updates but also complain about updates breaking mods.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Oh classic, once the guys gone and can't say nothin'n back everyone's got something to say.
    LOL like there is anything that clown didn't say in the last year? You can consider him a champion of the downtrodden critics of the game, and i'm not defending Taleworlds and their largely poor communication with the community, but his posts and the incessant toxicity it created likely contributed to their lack of desire to engage with the community. This forum has not been a positive space for discussion, integration of criticism, and partnership between the dev team and posters in a way remotely resembling what early access should be. Blame for that does not lie singularly with the dev team, even if it's ultimately their product/community to manage.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Finally blunted is gone, Dude was the literal worst, anywhere I went there was Blunted trolling away. Thank you mods
  6. Workshops 1.8.0

Ya 100% blunt was the obnoxious one in this thread, just wanted to complain and when swally tried to help him, he just said the dude clearly didnt know what he was talking about and just whined more. Weird flex steve, we need more people like swally actually trying to make things work instead of OP just whining to whine.
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

• Peace and War declarations will now show the reasoning behind them in the kingdom decision screen.
    good, but still no patch on the steam
    This is the beta branch, its in the drop down list. I'm downloading as we speak.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Anyone able to start a new campaign? My game always CTD's before culture choice. Validated the files, but no joy.
    I found if you alt-tab on that new game loading screen it will crash, but if you give it 20-30 seconds it eventually moved forward.
  9. Patch Notes e1.5.0

I'm super confused. Archers and Archery has been overpowered for months and they do a little(and it was very little) to nerf it and yall are up in arms? Have you played other classes? My god archers are still OP after this.
  10. Diplomacy Developments

I dont think his post was that toxic. And what we've seen from TW does appear to be an only easy solutions mindset. I think our mutual friend is very passionate, but I think you will be hard pressed to invalidate many of the points he's making.
    Gryphon literally went point by point and invalidated all of the points your, and yes its a true characterization, toxic mutual friend made.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

It's beta version so it can have bugs. That's why there's stable version. Fixing bugs could take time. I don't know why you're so upset. It's only 2 days beta is live.
    What he said
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

I didn't say anything about love or not discussing issues blunted. I just said the posts you make usually go beyond constructive criticism or discussion and turn into just pouting. Like i get it, it's not where you want it to be and its getting better at a slow pace. No argument here. Just don't understand what you expect the vitriol to accomplish when I'm turned off by your posts and I see them far less often then devs surely do.
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Thanks, can you maybe now fix all those SP bugs you´ve introduced?

I´ll just abandon my 1.5.0 save, doesn´t make sense to play with those issues. And I´m not talking about the missing textures.
    Real talk, have you ever made a post that isn't just super negative and complaining? Like the game has issues, no question. It just seems like every time I see a really whiny post it ends up being yours. You complain when there isn't new content. You complain when they introduce new content and it inevitably has issues. When they spend time fixing said issues you then complain about no new content. Go play the main branch if you're this consistently angry about everything or come back in a month or two. Stop being a **** to the devs with every single post.
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

• Fixed an issue with party troops changing to 0 after battles.
    I assume this is the fix for the issue with being captured during army battles by the fleeing troops despite your side actually winning the fight? If so, thank you!
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

I see what you're saying. I don't think it takes that long to write a list of things and it will probably do more good than harm. I can happily wait a month for the next patch if I knew what was going to be in it, that's just me though.
    Nothing I have seen in the past few weeks tells me this community would respect the process and really take this in a positive light. We are all a bunch of six year olds, and it has nothing to do with Taleworld's behavior.
Back
Top Bottom