Recent content by Siberia

1. Siberia

In Progress Ping issues on Europe region in Skirmish.

Hey, our team is aware of the problems related with servers and are working hard on it to fix them as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Okay im glad that you know about it already and are working on it, thanks for the response.
  2. Siberia

In Progress Ping issues on Europe region in Skirmish.

Summary: I should have 30ish ping in Europe region in the Skirmish gamemode and i do have that sometimes, but other times like 50/50 i will have pending ping from 40 up to 60 ping going up and down continuously troughout the game.
  3. Siberia

Resolved Server Crash on picking Raider as Sturgia

Thanks for the update. Have fun playing!
    Thank you. :smile:
  4. Siberia

Apparently it doesn't crash now after the latest hotfix patch, so this bug report is no longer relevant i think.
  5. Siberia

I assume default perks because the perks are bugged to reset to default all the time since the latest patch otherwise i use Tougher Horse and Shield.

Im using the Leather Tabard, Steel Nasal Cap, Plate Reinforced Gloves and Highland Boots.
  6. Siberia

Summary: Server crashes always when i pick the "Raider" class as Sturgia in Multiplayer Skirmish Mode. I can pick any other class and it's fine, but as soon as i pick Raider the whole server crashes consistently. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  7. Siberia

Resolved Town Outskirts Wall Glitch

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you <3 :smile:
  8. Siberia

EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

Siberia 3 - 0 Grellenort
  9. Siberia

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you for responding. :smile:
  10. Siberia

Back
Top Bottom