Recent content by BlackOne

1. BlackOne

No battles anymore?

[15th]Harvain said:
    BlackOne said:
    I've returned to casual playing of NW after a long hiatus and I'm surprised how few servers there are, I can't find a single server with a decent number of players doing a battle mode, and this is in the late evening, has player interest really dropped that much?

From what I can see, there's a few Rpg servers, whatever they are, a single siege server which gets the most player attention, and that's alright, I enjoy siege gameplay, and a Jail Break server, but I can't see any just regular NW battle servers? Was interest lost? I remember the last time I played a year or so ago there were packed battle servers every night. I mean siege gameplay is fun, but I'm surprised it's overtaken regular battles to the point of complete negation.

During EU primetime, there is no battle server that people play on that gets over the 50 mark. NA primetime, pretty much its always the NA Official server with the best overall Warband pop, usually 90+.

I'm really surprised that there is such a lack of interest from EU players that there are basically no battle servers, I didn't think interest could drop that much with this game! :O
  2. BlackOne

No battles anymore?

I've returned to casual playing of NW after a long hiatus and I'm surprised how few servers there are, I can't find a single server with a decent number of players doing a battle mode, and this is in the late evening, has player interest really dropped that much? From what I can see, there's a...
  3. BlackOne

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Leonidas300 said:
    wow

bannerlord_by_kamikazuh-d5g90ht.jpg

Wow what? It's just art, you could advertise that for M&B Warband.
  4. BlackOne

Suggestions

An invasion mechanic, where a large army invade Calradia, would be pretty cool to see in Floris, I know that other mods have similar army invasions implemented, it adds flavour I guess.
  5. BlackOne

King Harlaus is a complete loser

I actually came here to make a thread about this, turns out I'm not the only one to notice that the Swadians get obliterated early on in Floris, I've been playing a number of games using Floris mod and I can't help but notice that in each of them Swadia gets destroyed incredibly quickly, although they do re-emerge, they only gain a single holding and can never realistically attempt to regain any power.
  6. BlackOne

Do relations actually count for anything?

Thanks for the replies guys.  :smile:
  7. BlackOne

Do relations actually count for anything?

Alright, this is a bit of a gripe, but I had a bit of an annoying turn of events that really put my PoP game on hold. The sum of the game was that I had for over a year, maybe close to two, developed my character and served as a loyal vassal to the Kingdom of Ravenstern, I (and I think I made a...
  8. BlackOne

D'Shar are overpowered

Strange, D'Shar have been eliminated in my game.
  9. BlackOne

What's the best way to go about restoring Pendor from this point?

However, don't let it get too high before you're ready to go off on your own as once you reach a certain magic number (I forget what it is...) your king will wise up to what you're up to and stop giving you fiefs.

I think this is what has happened in my case, I've noticed that I no longer have the option to tell my companions that I aspire to be king and send them off for RtR, plus yesterday I managed to convince the overwealming majority (80% at least) of Ravenstern lords to support me in being given a newly taken castle, even the king said he'd support me, yet it was still given to another lord.  :???:
  10. BlackOne

Thanks! Awesome information! I'll work on achieving those things, I'll need to get some Noldor troops as well, from my battles helping them their archers are like medieval machine guns!  :grin:

Remember that you'll want to hit the lords piece mean BEFORE they attack your stronghold so that you can whittle down their advantage.

The lords piece mean?
  11. BlackOne

Firstly, I'll say that I'm loving this mod and it's really living up to its reputation as one of the best mods for M&BWB.  :) So here's my query, I've been adventuring for almost a year in-game, I'm a sworn vassel of the Kingdom of Ravenstern, I've won quite a lot of battles, taken many lords...
  12. BlackOne

Cheating message?

Ah...this is what I get for rearing my horse in front of my men at the end of a battle...  :???:
  13. BlackOne

Cheating message?

I got a random pop up after a skirmish with some bandits that I had won an achievement for 'cheating', and that if I did so achievements for the mod would be disabled, the only problem is that I wasn't cheating, I'm not even sure how you would cheat in M&B? Is there something that triggers this...
  14. BlackOne

Ok, I think I did the biggest doubletake possible game wise...

A month to train 99? It's taken me about three months to train 4!  :???:

How are you getting them to level up so quickly? My training skill is about 5, but I've got a bunch of companions with levels 3-4 in training as well.
Back
Top Bottom