Recent content by blackitalian

1. Resolved Game crash when trying to start a campaign or load a save, ver 1.4.3

Yep, I forgot about that. Uninstalled with Vortex, and the game is now working. Thank you.
  2. Resolved Game crash when trying to start a campaign or load a save, ver 1.4.3

I just received a game update from steam. Unable to load old saves or start a new campaign. Updated video card, restarted PC, and unselected all mods. The game still fails to get past the main screen. Bannerlord: e1.4.3.237633 community-fix 2.2.2
  3. FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

HooTmAn said:
    sry for the late reply. The armies from the Manor do not join you into the battle, this is a 1257AD thing. They never did join me in a siege battle, too.
    They are there, only to Protect and Serve! ^^

Pretty sure I have them join me in battle.  I will try and test in a siege. I don't have this mod yet, so I am curious about this issue.
  4. Back after a long time! A quick question.

Good to hear. I saw the Brytenwalda logo, and wondered how much involvement ya'll had. Are you able to start your own kingdom in viking conquest?
  5. Back after a long time! A quick question.

So, how does the new viking conquest compare to Brytenwald? Will there be a port for the expansion? And it's good to see this mod is still popular. Had to read my old guide LOL.
  6. Where is the armor store in Acre?

he means in the city of acre.
  7. The new Subversion.

Lazyman said:
    @Black Italian; That is all well and good. In theory. Practically, all they do is run around and get picked off which is ahistorical . The heavy cavalry DID NOT charge first and start skirmishing loosely.

BTW That is an awesome idea to split off recruitment. Lets say, the mameluke al sultanya get two variants , is a lancer and gets upgraded to the cataphract (also a lancer) and the other is a very heavy horse archer like we have them currently.

How about that?

I did it,

http://www.mediafire.com/?hx0tq5fyfq1dkxm

Exactly, not sure if that creates balance issues though. It shouldn't...
  8. Crusaders/Crusading

It's a great way to go off and get xp during time of peace. You shouldn't be called by the marshal during your crusading.
  9. General suggestions thread.

would it be to complicated to make the collected flags hang at your manor as trophies?
  10. The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    blackitalian said:
    Why would mamelukes skills and stats not be the same as western knights? Granted they fight with bow over lance. But swordsmanship, shield skill, and horse riding would be just as good as both sides trained from childhood.
    I'm racist.

Lazyman said:
    Actually, the the heavy cavalry did not really act as steppe style horse archers we see in game, they shot arrows standing still. And the lance was a primary weapon, being larger than the crusaders lance. They were kept in reserve, unlike the franks who used to charge head on.

This is the real reason I am opposed to seeing top tier mameluke cavalry behave like parthian horse archers.
    Well it's not realy possible to do so effective in the game. I should do them as lancers and be done with it?

No, I don't think being heavy archers makes them weaker. Lances should not last, lance breaking effects AI. I would like to see the option to upgrade to both (either lancer or heavy archer). But being heavy archers adds a different mechanic to the game and is a nice unique troop. What hurt was their weaker close combat skills.
  11. The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    mameluke have been again rebalanced in the last revision. I did do some booboo. Anyway, they back to there older stats, but have a higher one handed skill, almost as high as the western knights. Also only there top foot soldiers have higher stats, becouse of there lack of heavy armor like the western soldiers have. Let me know how it goes.

And as far as I understand there's no problem with the AI manor developing/elimination?

Why would mamelukes skills and stats not be the same as western knights? Granted they fight with bow over lance. But swordsmanship, shield skill, and horse riding would be just as good as both sides trained from childhood.
  12. not getting any training skill

How many in your party and what is your training skill level?
  13. The new Subversion.

Lazyman said:
    Going through troop stats.

Mameluke cavalry still are **** at melee, do not use polearms.

The Infantry, is ridiculously strong now, by comparing stuff I can see statistically the Jund al Amir are the best swordsmen(recruitable) in the game :/ .

I really think the Mameluke infantry and archer component was fine, it was their utter lack of respectable melee cavalry that was the problem.

And there is a very serious bug, all Mameluke cavalry have THROWING skill instead of archery :razz:

The language and tone of your reply is inappropriate. This is a mod being done for free. You should speak to the modders in the manner of some one doing you a favor... or go to the store and buy a game you like better.
    Mameluke have both archery and throwing skill, there is no harm in that, they don't have throwing weapons. Polearms break on the first or second charge, bows last. Mamelukes can be deadly up close and at range. Considering how under powered their infantry seemed why are you complaining about a boost to make them viable against europeans? The only other option would be to increase the percentage of troops that are mamelukes to make up for weeker infantry. Game balance has to be factored in.

I would add however, please make mameluke and knight 1 handed skill the same. Both should be on equal grounds there. If they are thank you.
    Do mamelukes fight as horse archers or heavy cav for the AI? They might put their bow skill to better use if the AI saw them as horse archer.
  14. Change culture of the kingdom?

Lazyman said:
    Little necro. Sorry about that.

But how do I change the type of trrops my lords are recruiting?

I believe that is a native issue. You can't change them. I believe there is a script that changes them over time. Perhaps Dr Thomas can confirm.
  15. Creating an evil army?

Apstinentas said:
    I think that there was some kind of an option to recruit bandits when I entered their hideout when I found it. And honor actually have an effect: if you have negative honor, then you can trade with bandits in their lair.

Where did you see that?
Back
Top Bottom