Recent content by BlackDeath

1. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

okay so i apreciate the time you took to make that and it did help alot but at step 2 1/2 i was a little confused to i just guessed, i installed the program i put it in my mount and blade folder for futher use anyway when i started it to select the programs or w.e i just clicked mount and blade the application and patched that, then went into my modules folder and patched the iron launcher that gets me into the mod, is those the right ones to do?, cause i dont understand the .exe or what that means lol.. i feel ignorant but nothing i can do
  2. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

Okay So can i have the download link again to the large adware address program to download it

1 - Where do i save the file
    2 - how do i use it
    3 - MOST IMPORTANTLY, can someone just tell me simple step by step instructions instead of giving me a careless link that is way more complicated then what im asking for, been 2 weeks now nad i still havent used it and i uninstalled the adware program, i would love 4 gb of ram on this game it would be 2x as good on my computer can someone please help me...

thank you!  :sad:
  3. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

I'm not complaining about crashes anymore! Because its not bad but I'm complaining about the backround in the sky, I took screenshots with xfire how do I put them up here for you
  4. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

i have the large address program installed its in my mnb files, now what do i do? step by step easy instructions of what to do and what file to pick exactly please
  5. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

Mine doesn't even crash often at all anymore its bareable probably after a few hours it will crash, I ddnt know how to use that large address adware program although I have it installed, what do I do exactly? Also the only erriors I'm disliking here is the dam backrounds in the sky, otherwise I have no complains
  6. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

I deleted mount and blade and the mod and reinstaled with the links given and still the same errors, evn installed th mod patch I didn't knowexisted, I'm getting frustrated, any advice, would you like to see the screenshot maybe I should change the resolution?
  7. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

ill check em out thank you very much  :eek:
  8. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

Large Address Aware program  - how do i do what he recommended to do, because i have windows 7 4gb of ram exactly and i get frequent crashes and irritation so i just uninstalled mnb and im using this link to install the enhanced version and now im wondering how great this tip works and if it works for the lord of the rings mod?

thats all i play

can i get a step by step clear and simple minded instruction of how to do what the tip said because i have no idea what he said to do im computer illiterate
  9. Game keeps crashing

Well i just recently in the last week or two reinstalled mnb so im sure its fine?

also i dont know how to uninstall the mod, so i just sorta deleted the folder of the mod into the recycle bin, and i already had the zipped version of it in the main file of mnb so i unzipped it back into modules and it didnt work

is that not how u do it? would u like to see a screen shot of the giant square backround of mordor, also i noticed in the dead marshes on mordors land theres giant boxes all around the map in the sky probably similiating something cool for the marsh but its all just boxes again.. lol this is very confusing
  10. Game keeps crashing

well do you mind if i continue to talk to you on the matter about the sky sense i can clearly see yours is perfect?

imagine that like it is except a giant box around the morder backround and all around the box the sky just immediatly turns back to normal, i heard there was a way to download mount and blade where it was a more stable version, how do i know if i already have that downloaded, or what configure settings should i have checked and or unchecked to maybe fix this, or should i consider reinstalling all together and if i reinstall the mod will ALL my progress be shattered?
  11. Lord of the rings mod

Sorry I have no idea where to post this lol  :oops:
  12. Lord of the rings mod

I've been using that mod lately for the first mount and blade, i have a no battle size limit program for FnS but will that work for the first mount and blade or do i need a different one? and if so download link please with step by step instructions of how to install and put it in the proper...
  13. Game keeps crashing

hello? anymore assistance on the matter?! anyone
  14. Game keeps crashing

Also in some woodland maps if I look a certain way giant big walls of brown appear and I can't see passed them but if I turn slightly they disapear, very strange, only happens on rare occasion tho
  15. Game keeps crashing

It didn't crash once yesterday sense I put the texture details down to about 50 so game performance was at 100% efficiency, although do I have more complaints have you everplayed this mod? There's a giant black square in the sky where if you battle next to mordor or close I'm assuming its supposed to be some sort of picture backround that looks cool but unfortunately its just an eye sore and it really brings down the game, also words tha popup like casualties and pretty much any wording has a see thru screen of purple blocks arund the words and letters that popup at th bottom left during travel and battle, would the patch fix this? Can I have the link to the patch and a how to install I haven't installed a patch for a mod before this Is my first mod, thank you!
Back
Top Bottom