Recent content by blackbellamy

1. blackbellamy

Miserable mid-game, new(ish) player perspective

You want your fiefs in a compact area with bottlenecks so you can defend easily with a central army but yet you bent the knee and swore fealty to someone that would decide what was yours and what was not.

So why did you do that? Did you think your new lord was going to to give you fiefs in a compact area with bottlenecks so you can defend easily with a central army when you decide to rebel against your liege? Would you give your disloyal and unreliable vassals fiefs in a compact area with bottlenecks?
  2. blackbellamy

Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

I don't understand the main quest. No will follow me unless I sport some banner? I have money, I have castles and I have a big army. Of course people will follow me. That's what people do. And I can call myself anything I like, a Kingdom or Empire whatever because if you think otherwise I'll enforce the exact name on the tip of a spear. When this game releases I hope to mod this out right away.
  3. blackbellamy

Open letter to the developers

As a new player I try to play Siege because I can help the team with whatever skills I have. When I play the other modes I find very often my team is steamrolled super quick no matter what. It's not even close. If there was matchmaking I would play other noobs, but at this point I don't want to be the guy who gets in the way of a much better player looking for a challenge.

Yeah so I'll sign whatever I have to so I can get a better experience there.
  4. blackbellamy

Trolls in the Oceania Siege Servers

Eddard isn’t a troll he’s a m&b icon.

Sounds like a douchebag. Is there an icon for that?
  5. blackbellamy

**RESOLVED** Did e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0 just make group vs group impossible?

Why don't you guys get a nice yurt or something?
  6. blackbellamy

'About infantry vs Cav.' - toughts about recent dev input - UPDATED with poll

That's weird that they would make the shield wall porous because the AI was suiciding on it. I'm no coding wunderkind but like if shield wall in front then move in another direction? Maybe go find some enemy cavalry? Kinda disappointed a single horse will just go right through my guys unless one gets a lucky spear in, which happens rarely.
  7. blackbellamy

Lock attack direction

What do you think the most prevalent control scheme is? I can't get used to any of them :sad:
  8. blackbellamy

Coolest feature scrapped, what is the reasoning behind that?

The AI argument is a non-starter. In a single player campaign there is no reason for the AI to manage town builds. There should just be number of templates and the AI gets one from a pool after spending time and money.
  9. blackbellamy

Losing entire armies in one battle needs to be changed

I think an army should never be fully defeated unless something exceptional happens.

Why do you think that? Because historically the losing side was completely and utterly wiped out. Complete destruction of the losing army didn't stop until the gunpowder age when gunfire could cover a retreat and units weren't locked in melee until the bitter end.

There were no retreats. An army would fight until routed and then they would be ridden down and slaughtered to a man.
  10. blackbellamy

Siege Servers crashing every second game SINCE RELEASE - No Comment yet ?

I notice the siege server crashes way more often than the other types. It usually crashes right at the end of the warm up period or right at the end when things get heavy.
  11. blackbellamy

should there be a cultural variety of armor and weapons in the game?

Eight pages of one guy wondering why the Chinese aren't in the game lol.

This is some great trolling right there.
  12. blackbellamy

Is this seriously all there is on multiplayer?

I can consistently get Captain and Siege on NA in the late afternoon and evening, but forget about it right now.

If I want to play siege it's off to Oceania for now.
  13. blackbellamy

How to punish noobs who turtle up with shield and wait for friends to come help?

That's a pretty funny whine. People are using shields and refusing to just die and they wait for their friends to show up.

That has to have been written by a person who never actually got into a fight in their entire life.
  14. blackbellamy

Has telling a lord "Actually, I think you're the one ought to surrender" ever worked?

The only forces I've had surrender outright were looters and bandits where I outnumber them like 120 to 8. But those aren't lords. I've never had a lord force surrender no matter the ods.
Back
Top Bottom