Recent content by black camel

1. black camel

Best sensitivity for duelists

Yeah, that changes the sensitivity for up/down blocks and attacks, I believe. It was quite handy for me fine-tuning that.
    I changed it from 1.5 default setting to 0.25, the lowest one, but nothing changes. It also says that it does not affect camera movement. Don't know why this setting exists
  2. black camel

My horizontal sensitivity is around 65. I forgot about the vertical sensitivity. If you're having problems with unreliable blocks don't forget to tweak the vertical one, as that option didn't exist in Warband.
    Is that the one named vetical movement scale for direction gestures? I only see one setting for mouse sensitivity
  3. black camel

will 1.5.10 include duel mode and nerf cav?

There is definitely a higher chance of the sound of doom coming back next patch than you getting a duel mode in the next 3 months
    lol
  4. black camel

Too slow movement speed

Isn't the movement speed too slow except some half naked troops in batania and sturgia? (don't remember their names, 2nd and 3rd ones from the troop selection respectively) I really hope they buff most troops as fast as those half naked ones. Now both movement and swing speed is too slow and...
  5. black camel

Hi all decent duelists Since warband, I find it it's easier to block with low sens (450 dpi, 30% in bannerlord) but it sacrifices attacking complexity. And my blocking gets unreliable as sens goes up. Trying to balance it but it's quite hard to find the ideal sens for me. What mouse setting u...
  6. black camel

Why is it not playable now?

MP is shut down now. Any maintenance going on?
  7. black camel

I can't do it. Combat is too wierd

-1. Been playing +400hrs and no issues at all in combat under 40ping.
  8. black camel

Resolved MP Siege 005 Side gate bug

As you can see, you can just go in and jump into the castle
  9. black camel

Patch Notes e1.4.1

Can't login after an update
  10. black camel

RIP MP

Combat is not too bad. I think there's just no appealing rewards for keep playing MP. You just get simple badges as you win more. Need better rewards to encourage people to play MP.

And no proper competitive scene established. Something like ELO system should be used. Newbies get dominated and helpless agnst warband users. The problem is playerbase, it will take ages for matchmaking with current playerbase. TW should come up with a good idea to attract gamers.

I know it's in EA stage, so hope things are ready when EA ends and officially releases.
  11. black camel

OCE siege server is gone?

Apologies, taco has stated they are back in a seperate thread. I'll consider the risk of servers dropping and make an event with friends soon
    All servers are up already with new & redesigned tdm maps
  12. black camel

OCE siege server is gone?

After an update, there is no siege game for oce server. Cannot play siege unless using matchmaking?
  13. black camel

Open Warband launch error & setup file failure

Steam client automatically turns the game off. If I click play, it goes sync, then off. No launcher, nothing happens. Tried different workarounds in many other threads but none of them work. Also downloaded setup file from taleworlds, but this one says it can't launch the installer. Pc spec...
  14. black camel

In Progress Broken combat system

Personally that makes combat more fun
Back
Top Bottom