Recent content by BjornP

1. Thousand prisoners insanity. What to do?

Oh, my mistake. I thought when you "took a castle", it implied you also had been given control it.

Anyway, I don't have an army size big enough for more than maybe 150-ish prisoners, so if there are more... I just make sure to take the most expensive troops plus heroes. The rest? Well... I think that part is realistic. You probably can't haul around basicly a second army of prisoners IRL.

That said, it would make sense for those ransom brokers in towns to also travel with armies when they are formed...
  2. Thousand prisoners insanity. What to do?

Go multiple times, and only carry the prisoners you're actually able to. You don't have to grab ALL of your town/castle's dungeon prisoners, after all.
  3. Thousand prisoners insanity. What to do?

Take what prisoners you can take with you, ride to nearest town, ransom prisoners, repeat. Start off with grabbing the most high lvled prisoners for immediate great profit.
  4. SP - General Merchant Princes, a DLC suggestion

So...I've found myself liking the life of the travelling merchant (sometimes mercenary) life, compared to either becoming a vassal or investing all your profits towards establishing your own kingdom. But there's something missing. I like Bannerlord not having the WB thing, where you'd get...
  5. Game is patching on Steam...but no patch notes.

Windows crashed just as the Steam download completed...Never ever had that happen when downloading anything on Steam. :-S
  6. Game is patching on Steam...but no patch notes.

I got a 1,021.38 KB update for Bannerlord in my queue. I haven't installed a single mod, so it's not that. Some sort of communication would be nice. Are you fixing or adding things, if so what?
  7. How do you get a town or castle as a vassal?

I've joined two kingdoms as vassals (North Empire + Aserai), and both times got nearly instantly awarded either the next or second next fief (both castles, later a town or two). Dunno if they changed this post official release, as I haven't played it after official release, except for a few minutes. What I did, pre-OR, was get the ruler's approval up to at least 40-50 ish. Not sure if that's what does the trick, because I was also clan tier 3 when joining, both times. That could also be a factor.
  8. SP - General A list of diplomacy suggestions

Have the designated Scout work as a "Royal Messenger", that you can use to send letters to other kingdom leaders and lords to. Make alliances between kingdoms possible. Particularly when a kingdom becomes OP, like Western Empire seems to become in most of my playthroughs, there should be an...
  9. SP - General If TW made a historical add-on to Bannerlord like Vikings Conquest, when and where should it be?

If you, like me, really really enjoyed Viking Conquest (played it even more than regular Warband), you might like to see TW make a future, similarly real world historical-based major DLC. And no, I'm not talking straight away, but you know... in the future. If you like that idea, too, when and...
Back
Top Bottom