Recent content by cluenot_124214

1. suggestion

Hey, I know warband is not developed anymore BUT could you devs perhaps increase player limit for servers, instead of 200, lets say, 1000, like in bannerlord? or 500 at least Im sure it would not be that hard to do bigger MP battles if its possible to do in bannerlord why not warband, right...
  2. In Progress General Sword & Musket - Invisible BUG

also had this problem, mostly in Sword and musket events I attended BUT I experienced in one or two times in cRPG mod aswell
  3. MP Make multiplayer server cross play

I think they might add it at some point when all serious multiplayer issues are fixed on PC version
    its not their priority right now

I do not own xbox or playstation still I think that if console players want to play with PC players and experience big multiplayer battles, they should not be denied this. they should have access to custom servers and multiplayer events.

I think reason why crossplay was not added was problem with downloading mods that modify game on consoles but idk, hopefully that will be resolved somehow
  4. MP option to set corpses

ok nice to know :smile:
    Some people like seeing battlefield full of dead corpses and some people want to turn the option down

hope you add it in future
  5. MP option to set corpses

hey, I wanted to ask why option to set corpses in game is missing from multiplayer but not from singleplayer. Can anyone from developers explain this? Are they server sided or something? (in warband they werent) What is the reason behind this decision, to not include option to set this in...
  6. Dear developers the engine looks outdated.

engine is fine. Focus on whats important.
  7. Dear Taleworlds, Is there any way you can remove the 2048 unit cap on battle size for the game?

Im not hating their product, compared to how game looked at start, they improved it a lot.
    also mount and blade is one of its kind, code something else yourself if you dislike it

For most people 1000 troops on field is enough

I just want to hear explanation from developer (I dont see reason for it to keep secret)

however
    taleworld is ignoring the players community requests and are living in their own dream world where they believe they know the best for you
    that is true
  8. EU Other Open In-progress Epic Battle & Siege Event

So, what is the max player count for bannerlord servers?
    Is there a chance to support even higher numbers in future? 1500, 2000?
  9. Warband Server List: A Convenient Way to Check Warband Server Info

this fetches all servers

in bannerlord this is not possible to do
  10. Number of corpses

* download these two things
    "WSE v4.8.0 (for Warband 1.174)"
    "1.174 exes"
    * replace mb_warband.exe with the downloaded one
    * modify wse_settings.ini, look for this line

;Overrides corpse limit
    max_corpses = 5000

* start warband, by running WSELoader.exe

more info here
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wb-warband-script-enhancer-v4-8-0-for-1-174.324890
  11. MP We need Voice Chat!

We need Voice Chat!!!! PLS GIVE ME VOICE CHAT PLS!!!
    Absolutely not. There are other things that need attention . Voice chat is not one of them.
    You have various tools for speaking. Use them.

This is something we were discussing internally. Will forward it again to the developers. Thanks
    Do you hear yourself ? What about lack of basic modes in multiplayer?

People do not really care about having an option to speak in game. They just dont.
    Dont assume they do, just because some guy posted a thread here..

But if devs. bring a new update what including Voice Chat, that's make everything easier
    Lovely reasoning
Back
Top Bottom