Recent content by Bjöorn

1. Bjöorn

1015 Archers vs 1 lone soldier

Awesome if some arrows just hit the armor then bump on it with a little probability. Like 1% chance only if its a metal armor. That van make some really good battles with hundreds of people
  2. Bjöorn

Practice Mode

Cilcain said:
    This sounds like a great idea!
    You will see it as soon as possible on the workshop. When Mods tools will be there
  3. Bjöorn

Practice Mode

I will make a practice map wich you can play with bots or/and friends. With little arenas for duels with players. Some spot with bot who dont move and just fight you to train blocks. Also bow training. I will see how to do that with the tools we gonna have
    So ppl can train solo or with friend or clan.
    Just some mapping and scripts
  4. Bjöorn

Combat and Other Criticisms.

Kabukiman said:
    Would be cool if being short let you duck from hits for easily but reduced your FOV or something.
    Yeah.  Or you are short so your hitbox is reduced but you deal less damage or something like that. I was wondering that being short is only an advantage
  5. Bjöorn

les impots

Airboy139 said:
    Voila je suis vassal depuis un moment chez les swadien et je commence a avoir pas mal de sous (600 000 ) le roi me donne plein de fiefs, seulement dans mes revenues il y a inneficacité des impots a chaque fois et ca fait (- 15000). Comment on peut reduire ce chiffre?
    Soit heureux. Moi on me donne des villages en feu et quand ils sont plus en feu l'ennemi le reprend. Quand je prend une ville de moi-même et que je demande le contrôle notre cher Roi de France me dit que j'ai trop de fiefs.. merci la reconnaissance. Et j'ai pas envie de trahir la France. Alors je pense que je vais me libérer de mon serment et je vais me faire un royaume appelé "Le royaume de France bis". Au moins je ferait ce que je veux
  6. Bjöorn

Combat and Other Criticisms.

I agree for the Spears. That happened to me every game i play. I love long Spears but you feel like you're using a short sword. Even if you hit the enemy he dont reveive any damage. And despite its a long spear you dont have good range with it..
  7. Bjöorn

Release date

I think that's why i see in the forum. Bu i hope not too. At least we gonna have the SP and im wiaiting for that
  8. Bjöorn

Release date

How to make it longer ahah
  9. Bjöorn

Release date

EA march 2020. For the realase i think i read somewhere on the forum : 1 year after the EA
  10. Bjöorn

French localisation ?

Nice ! Thanks Sir !
  11. Bjöorn

French localisation ?

I dont really care. I perfectly understand the english so i can play in english. But its better to play in our native language for immersion.
    We can wait a couple Months after the EA to have the French for us. Its not a problem
  12. Bjöorn

Micro transaction for bannerlord. hope it's not true.

Im ok with DLC and i will buy them all but MTX.. not really.
  13. Bjöorn

French localisation ?

Je croit qu'on peut commencer à bosser sur une traduction nous même. Ils t'aurais répondu sinon
  14. Bjöorn

Clans Bannerlord

Piconi said:
    So, i suppose you were . . .björn in France  :lol: (laughs in slavic)

The famous frrench Björn yeah  :cool:
  15. Bjöorn

Clans Bannerlord

Eh bien je vais m'inscrire pour en découvrir plus. Merci à toi ami  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom