Recent content by Bisoso1893

1. Bisoso1893

WB Coding How can I change the start year for a mod?

Just in time mate, gonna invite you a yard, thanks
  2. Bisoso1893

Merging two mods is a troublesome thing to do. You can check some tutorials.
    Mate maybe I'm kind of retarded or Idk, I tried modified the "module_info" to build the module that I want, I put using Notepad++ as it is:

export_dir = "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mount and Blade Complete Collection/Mount and Blade - Warband\Modules/Anglo for my mod/"

using those forward slashes, but when I click "build_module" it shows that "*.pyc" is missing and cannot find the path, have you ever build a module ? I want to give it a solution but maybe could you help me building the module for me? please I'm gonna pay you if necessary but I really want this mod, if you interested tell me
  3. Bisoso1893

Maybe mod merger could help, thanks bro
  4. Bisoso1893

I changed it and it still shows "1543", I also clicked "build_module" but it shows that a .py file is missing
  5. Bisoso1893

Mine is this but I want to change that 1543 to 1843

#script_game_get_date_text:
    # This script is called from the game engine when the date needs to be displayed.
    # INPUT: arg1 = number of days passed since the beginning of the game
    # OUTPUT: result string = date
    ("game_get_date_text",
    [
    (store_script_param_1, ":version"),
    (store_script_param_2, ":num_hours"),
    (store_div, ":num_days", ":num_hours", 24),
    (store_add, ":cur_day", ":num_days", 23),
    (assign, ":cur_month", 1),
    (assign, ":cur_year", 1543),
    (assign, ":try_range", 99999),
  6. Bisoso1893

I got the source code from my favourite mod, I just put the folder of the source code in the module of the mod I wanted to edit, I alredy edited ":cur_year" in the "module_scripts.py" but in game the year I changed doesn't show, help please
  7. Bisoso1893

WB 3D Art (Solved) Problems with new armouries for Submod

Why are you writting about that here? It's a totally different topic. Use the Modding Q&A board for questions!
    sorry
  8. Bisoso1893

You always need to check that all the used shaders are available at the respective module. Take note that shaders cannot be simply copy pasted from other mods like other resources. Just use the search error function in OpenBRF to find all existing conflicts in your mod.
    I got the source code from my favourite mod, I just put the folder of the source code in the module of the mod I wanted to edit, I alredy edited ":cur_year" in the "module_scripts.py" but in game the year I changed doesn't show, help please
  9. Bisoso1893

Ok I'm gonna chek it thanks
  10. Bisoso1893

I actually verified if all the materials and textures can link each other, everything is normal, as I say I know how to put resources in other mods, I did it in Native, Hispania 1200 and others but for some reason it couldn't be succesful in subarnavumi, I wondered if it was the shaders but idk much about them, so I change them for those that others items in the game use but it didn't work omg, yeah I not gonna release it I swear, I only liked the idea to have a napoleonic campaign in other theaters rather than the european
  11. Bisoso1893

Hello, I'm trying to make a submod for "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16A" in wich I want to include essentially some uniforms and firearms from napoleonic wars, so I did it putting the resource files and textures into the BRF files of "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth" but the weapons keep showing completly...
  12. Bisoso1893

Any plan on releasing Source Code ?

Is there a way to get the NOVA AETAS source code ?
  13. Bisoso1893

[solved] Musket Reload on native

I don't have google pictures, so I can't watch them :razz:
    Use a page at which you can upload them (discord works also) and embed them via the picture link here at the page, using the 'Insert image' function.

Please, pass me your discord
  14. Bisoso1893

Well, the decission which you have to make is now this: Will you continue to work with Morgh's Editor and only make little changes here and there? Or will you already start working with the Module System (MS) so that you don't loose the work which you already did by now since txt changes can't be ported over to the MS.
    If you work around with an already existing mod for which you don't have the MS you can stay with Morgh's Editor. There will then however be restrictions on what you can achieve. For your problem above, make a screenshot of the settings for that firearm, I can't read txt number code.
    Oh, know I see, I was not sure about it, I asked for the NOVA AETAS Module System to start experimenting but still not reply and the captures are these:

1.- https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMCveeun0-oN8X_4YRw3EmD-GNh0S1GJnAh2Euf
    2.- https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNIJPusknG2qlk7acb71rsTSwunlbTpqu2bUKUx
    3.- https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNA7andkSak5SRtgzkU88i_DOjiGjw9N1oPs8WX
  15. Bisoso1893

Download Warband Module System 1.171 (official download).

The question is now if you have bigger plans or if you just started at modding and only want to do little things.
    I only have plans to edit very few things, but also I suddenly start to mod another mods like NOVA AETAS, it's funny, I have the idea to change the world in NOVA AETAS to put it in an alternative "Napoleonic Era" including breech loading rifles based in the Ferguson rifle, but these are onlyt plans, first I must mod even further
Top Bottom