Recent content by birzeti

1. birzeti

Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Hey guys awesome mod.  I have been playing the mod for a few days and today for no apparent reason no one is able to cross the seas.  Not I, not caravans, other knights, raiding parties, no one.  Every one is suck on land.  I tried using the cheat alt left click to get the guy in the water, I get him there and he just stays there motionless - stuck.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
  2. birzeti

The new Subversion.

I don't know if this is the right place to post questions.  Just wanted to say excellent mod.  But I am currious if diplomacy will be integrated with this mod and when?  also what is the effect of choosing faction religion in the game?
  3. birzeti

The new Subversion.

Dear All,

I am dl the new svn, but before I start a new game I was wondering if you could kindly provide me with some needed answers.  1. When I becoming a new ruler, is there a way to choose the kingdom's troops?  I have noticed that in my previous two games my kingdom's troops defaulted to crusader.  is there a way I can have my kingdom's troops default to mamluk.  I would also like this change reflected on the palace guard as well as my vassal's troops?  2. My vassal's title defaulted to Lord is there a way I can have this changed to Amir?  3. What does kingdom's religion do?  I didn't notice any impact from choosing a religion on anything in game.  Does it perhaps have an effect on what nations will war with you?  4. Is there a way to force my Vassal's to use my flag? 
    #5 in an inquiry - Is there a possibility in the future to incorporate custom commander with this Mod?

Many thanks in advance, Awesome Mod. 
    ps let me know how I can add a signature for this mod.
  4. birzeti

Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

thanks for the info Arrakhis, I am going to try my best to not give in to cheating.  :cool:
  5. birzeti

Arrakhis said:
    Cybercossack said:
    Has anyone else had all there money and inventory vanish? I just had defended against huge seige force and couldnt upgrade my men afterwards; checked the inventory and I had 5 Denars and all my food, spare horses etc had gone

I once had that when resign from vassal, but it sseems pretty random, all my item was intact except for my denars in my case, which force me to do 'tab' glittch to get back some of denars back

what is the tab glitch?  I ran into another glitch where the game just jumps to the new character screen where you fill in your name and abilities.  I wasn't able to get out of it without restarting.
  6. birzeti

DrTomas said:
    So we have the source, which means we can try to patch up some of the serious issiues. So what goes wrong that people do not like?
    that is just outstanding news.  what happened to othr?  what is the game plan now, how will game development proceed?  let us know if there is anything we can do to assist.
  7. birzeti

thanks for the quick replies guys.  I did the manual Dr. Thomas fixes - the man is a genius.  anyways Arrakhis that is a funny spoiler haha
  8. birzeti

Lordique said:
    Fewt said:
    Ive seen that DrTomas made alot of fixes for the current versions of 1257AD are thes fixes included in the SVN or are they seperate ? If seperate could you give me a link?
    Thanks

Fixes form DrTomas are on the first page of this thread and they are for SVN version.
    He often update this fix so if something new came out He will tell us here.

Lordique, just a quick question.  are you saying that the svn is still being updated?  I thought since othr hasn't been back that no updates where done through the svn.  was I mistaken?
  9. birzeti

Skay24 said:
    Caeled said:
    birzeti said:
    Ritter Dummbatz said:
    I am not sure but I guess this is wanted. That thing that wifes don't show up I mean. There are only a certain number of spawn points in the great halls and I guess the unmarried have a higher priority.

True, I understand what your saying.  But I have a few nobles that I have negative relation with.  I thought if I win a tournament and dedicate it to the wife then she can help me with fixing my relationship with them.

Oh...so you want to dedicate a tournament win to a married woman, to fix relationships with her husband? :grin:

I think such a thing could get you in deep trouble with a lord...such like duel to the death and such things ^^
    No, there shouldn't be any problem with that i use it all the time, and this for change:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1261877.html#msg1261877
    You are right Skay its kinda sneaky.  I did that Tweak and I want to implement it, but as it currently stands I have no positive (meaning 1 or more) relation with any of the married ladies withing my faction and therefore the tweak for the most part is infective for me. 
  10. birzeti

Ritter Dummbatz said:
    I am not sure but I guess this is wanted. That thing that wifes don't show up I mean. There are only a certain number of spawn points in the great halls and I guess the unmarried have a higher priority.

True, I understand what your saying.  But I have a few nobles that I have negative relation with.  I thought if I win a tournament and dedicate it to the wife then she can help me with fixing my relationship with them.
  11. birzeti

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Hi all, just wanted to say great job.  One quick question whats the title of the code that controls Tournament frequency?
  12. birzeti

Has anyone noticed that lord wives never attend tournament feasts?  I have attended a number of feasts so far and even if no lord has arrived yet, the wives never show up.
  13. birzeti

DrTomas said:
    I can't realy change anything, regarding recruitment, as I don't have the source code. Othr is the one with it and untill he returns, there can't be such a thing. I'm just trying to explain of why and whats.

Also, don't forget, that recruitment is planed to get overhauled later on in either case.

True we have sorta exhausted this issue.  We'll just wait and see. 
  14. birzeti

...a bit of redzim i feel here. Everybody knows the mod is great but its His mod and His idea and His world and no- more freedom- option is planned because that somewhat ruin His great plan to play His own game. So if someone complains or toss his own two cents are free to leave...You play what ive gave You or You dont play, bye.
    [/quote]

sounds like ME democracy to me.  Anyways maybe there should be a compromise for historicity's sake.  how about keeping village/town culture intact cause that makes sense.  I mean cities and towns weren't not depopulated and then new peoples were introduced. 
    however and I think DrTomas would agree when it comes to castles, you should be able to recruit your own culture nobles.  What do you guys think?
    If you conquer the region, you get the nobility swear to you loyalty and tada, you're the ruler of the area(simplified version).
Back
Top Bottom