Recent content by Bipolo

1. Editing/adding Minor Faction Lords [Complete Structure?]

Friendly bump.

So far i have not had any luck wrapping my head around this one.
  2. Data on smithing recipes

There is some interesting stuff here, such as blade_length, damage_factor and distance_to_next_piece for the head and length for the handle.

Now i seem to have (that is relevant):
    axe head scaling
    axe head damage factor
    axe head length
    axe handle scaling
    axe handle length
    something about offset or distance to next piece

But i still have no idea how to get from this to the ingame stats of length, speed, cut damage and handling.
    I suspect the formula likely is found in C# which is something i have yet to investigate. So i won't be of much more help further then that ?
  3. Data on smithing recipes

I want to make a mod that finds the best weapon to smith according to some preferances. I need a way to see data on many different setups of recipes to do some searching or see the actual formulas being used when determining stats of smithed weapons.

Check out \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\ModuleData\crafting_pieces.xml
    I think that would be a good place to start. Most of the details you describe can be found there.

You'll need to parse the data yourself though.

Crafted items are a combination of the pieces found above and structured like preexisting items found in \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\spitems.xml

<CraftedItem id="sturgia_sword_4_t4"
    name="{=EadnjRjs}Long Warsword"
    crafting_template="OneHandedSword"
    culture="Culture.sturgia">
    <Pieces>
    <Piece id="sturgian_blade_2"
    Type="Blade"
    scale_factor="105" />
    <Piece id="sturgian_guard_2"
    Type="Guard"
    scale_factor="100" />
    <Piece id="sturgian_grip_7"
    Type="Handle"
    scale_factor="100" />
    <Piece id="sturgian_pommel_8"
    Type="Pommel"
    scale_factor="100" />

</Pieces>
    </CraftedItem>
  4. Troop Upgrade Costs

Is there a mod available to remove the horse requirement for upgrading troops while increasing the gold cost to keep it balanced? I hate running around for war horses constantly while rebuilding my armies but I'd like for it to still have a cost associated with it.

If you are comfortable doing so you can change/remove the upgrade_requires= on the unit(s) in \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\spnpccharacters.xml

</NPCCharacter>
    <NPCCharacter id="vlandian_champion"
    default_group="Cavalry"
    level="26"
    civilianTemplate="NPCCharacter.vlandia_troop_civilian_template_t3"
    name="{=3VosbFR0}Vlandian Champion"
    upgrade_requires="ItemCategory.war_horse"
    occupation="Soldier"
    culture="Culture.vlandia">

NOTE: If you do this in spnpccharacters.xml directly it is prone to change with future patches that will overwrite any manual edits.
  5. Editing/adding Minor Faction Lords [Complete Structure?]

I have been digging into/trying to document the best way to implement custom Minor Factions for myself. So far i am having trouble getting around the Minor Faction Lords having to be part of what i assume is_main_culture="true"? Scenario: In my tests so far when trying to "correct" the...
Back
Top Bottom