• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Bilik of the Khamag

1. Resolved e1.5.9 won't update even though current main build is e1.6.4

Setting the Beta tab to None seems to have worked. Thank you!
  2. Resolved e1.5.9 won't update even though current main build is e1.6.4

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Home GPU: ASUS GPU Driver Version: TWEAK II CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz RAM: 8.00 GB Motherboard: GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0 Storage...
  3. Dynasties and Succession

Oh yeah for sure. I imagine it could be balanced out by having it happen only when your disinherited offspring can't gain lands of their own because your faction controls too much of the map, so you either have to gift them fiefs to keep them happy or there's a chance they'll rebel and split the empire. If your first character dies without taking over at least 75% of the map, there wouldn't be much reason for your offspring to revolt because they can just take fiefs through conquest.
  4. Complex Family/Clan Dynamics and Family Feuds

I love all of this!

I started a thread of my own about the possibilities of splintering the players' kingdom when the player's child inherits due to sibling rivalries.

I'm very excited about the idea of keeping the conflict going in the late game through in-world mechanics rather than either letting players "win" by conquering the whole map or having them play whack-a-mole with minor factions or whatever. Wars of succession and fractured alliances are a lot more interesting.
  5. Dynasties and Succession

We know that players can have children who can become playable characters upon the death of the parent character, but what would happen if the player had multiple children, but only one may inherit? It would make sense for the other children to stay around as companions so long as the new player...
Top Bottom