Recent content by BigBoss

1. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

What the ****.
    I decided to ****ing check back on what all these people have been doing while I dig myself in a hole in this ****hole that is Mexico and the first thing I ****ing see is Rhade getting banned from POM for dunking harder than Kobe when he wasn't getting laid. What the ****, it's like, I only left this board for a week.

(even if it's a month later)
  2. West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

T'was fun yesterday gais. This must mean wK is back.
  3. The Anime/Manga Thread

Tuckles said:
    SEISHUN LEGEND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS!

Love it. Live it.

Especially Takasquid.
    Takasquid, my god. Ever since the OVAs that **** became my jam.
  4. West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Guys, I'm so proud I might start crying out of happiness.

On another note: I joined mumble to congratulate you guys but all that was there was Lag with his bride and the moment I came in an awkward silence started.... I left soon after.

Also: I need to speak to my dear Rag, it has come to my attention that he plays LoL, and is above average.
  5. The Anime/Manga Thread

I didn't say bad either. Just 'Meh'. From Bad to Good, 'Meh' would be right in the middle point of those two.

That is my personal rating system. Yes, I know my way to rate something sounds half-assed but meh.
  6. The Anime/Manga Thread

Tuckles said:
    Are you ****ing kidding? Tonari no Seki-kun is coming out in winter.

Interestingly it's full of manga adaptations. I'll definitely watch Seki-kun and Chuu2Koi2: The Dekoring, maybe the Nisekoi adaptation and Noragami.
    Let me rephrase:
    Meh in the number of interesting shows. The good shows coming that season look like they'll be good.
  7. The Anime/Manga Thread

Haha, I can't wait to watch that.

But what you say is true, about winter season list being kind of meh so far.

Also, AOTY Valvrape the Raperator S2 started today, get hyped.
  8. The Anime/Manga Thread

This is the season where my weekly list has been the largest. Close to the 25 mark... **** me.

Obviously I'll drop more than half the shows after the 3 episode rule. But still, I do prelims where I don't watch the ones that have cliché synopsis and ****.
  9. The Anime/Manga Thread

TheOneWhoLived said:
    Ubsilon Xeforian Cioss said:
    Maybe, Hellsing Ultimate?

What's the anime in your signature?
    It's from the movie Kotonoha no Niwa or Garden of Words.
  10. The Anime/Manga Thread

Punishment said:
    Well my weekly roster is packed with new releases now..

Kill la Kill <- that first ep was simply amazing
    Coppelion
    Strike the Blood
    Log Horizon
    IS II
    Freezing Vibrations (oh god why)
    Golden Time
    You should add White Album 2 to that.
  11. Realistic Anime

rebelsquirrell said:
    Saw the first episode of Jormungand and thus far it seems relatively realistic. ( Baring in mind that "Die Hard" is realistic by anime standards)

Anyone know if this stays true?
    Yes.

Up to the final episodes of 2nd season where Koko's main goal is revealed and is a bit unrealistic.
  12. The Anime/Manga Thread

What the **** did they do?

The way the animators decided to do things differently from the manga is beyond my understanding. Not just this episode, the last 2.
    They better not scale it and do an FMA for the next season(There will obviously be a next season).

Whatever, maybe it did satisfy the Anime-only viewers.
  13. Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Orion said:
    Actually I wasn't, because I was doing discrete math homework.
    Oh I'm taking that class next semester, is it actually discrete?
Back
Top Bottom