Recent content by bgfan

1. bgfan

Taleworlds CK2 Succession/Quantum Leap game

Count me in!
  2. bgfan

[BoP: SS] Senatorial Shenanigans - That's All, Folks!

Lex Hostimentum et halosis de Lycia
    Vote: Yes (55)

Lex novum Legate de Illyria

Lex Paciscor de propinquus Regnum et Asia

Gens Aemilia approves of the effort to reach out to our neighbours. However, it is our belief that Lycia has made their own bed, and as such any efforts to contact them should be carried out with salvation in one hand and a Gladius in the other. To this effect we would nominate Manius Aemilius Mamercus to serve as an emissary to the Lycians. He is without question one of the finest speakers fathered by Rome, more than capable of effectively underscoring just how desperate the Lycians situation is.

Lex Exstruo Munimentum de Illyria

While a measure of frugality is certainly commendable, we would not risk the chance that fortifications of less than optimal effectiveness should be constructed. Should such come to pass, it would be the lives of the brave legions of Rome that are expended. We would not wish to see such circumstances come to pass to the effect of pinching denari. It would be my hope that other Gens hold at least this much regard for the lives of our soldiers.
  3. bgfan

[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power Alt-1919:

I was going to invade Turkey, and give most of it to Romania. However, the real reason for doing this was so that I could claim Istanbul, and rename it to Constantinople. Also, I was going to eventually reform the HRE after fostering a World War in which I would maintain neutrality until Germany was fully committed. Freeing Bohemia was just a PR move. My most important plan, however, was restoring Kolchak to power. I was prepared to give him approximately 20k credits this turn.
  4. bgfan

No, you merely subscribe to an ideology implemented via and having a long history of coup d'eta. Yet, we must commend you for breaking the chain of violence, perhaps someday the people of Canada may see the error of their ways.
  5. bgfan

Austria does not trust the communists to abide by any documents they may sign. What is a piece of paper to those who have already gone about overthrowing their rightful rulers?
  6. bgfan

We also have a massive surplus of coal and steel, if anybody would like to purchase some.
  7. bgfan

Austria would like to announce that we fully intend to begin the mass-production of this new drug "penicillin" within the next year or so.
  8. bgfan

But, see, here's the great thing about Pixel: He caves into peer pressure pretty easily! So just keep pressuring him...!
  9. bgfan

He's implying it's a farce.
  10. bgfan

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

The animations are pretty far from what I imagine the final product will be. Especially since it appears they'll hit the MoCap goal.
  11. bgfan

It seems our only hope of peace is the might of the Romanian military.
  12. bgfan

Not that we believe this council will accomplish anything, regardless. Either way, Austria will attend.
  13. bgfan

Austria feels as if excluding them, one of Europe's most prominent powers, from said council practically defeats the purpose of holding it.
  14. bgfan

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

hawt
Back
Top Bottom