Recent content by beybi123

1. beybi123

Custom quest cancels automatically after loading from a save file

I solved it. Custom quests must have "IsSpecialQuest" property set to be true, otherwise it will cancel upon loading from a save file.
    Yes, if a relevant issue is not present, the game assumes that the quest should either be a special quest or an invalid one.
  2. beybi123

Resolved General Crash in spnpccharactersplayer

Good to hear you solved it.
  3. beybi123

Resolved General Crash in spnpccharactersplayer

Hello, can you create a mod that crashes and send me your files?

To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
  4. beybi123

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Hi all! I can’t reduce or disable weather debuffs for squad speed in the TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll file: Mounted Footmen Weather Penalty and Cavalry Weather Penalty. Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem? In general, in the company settings it is necessary to give the opportunity to disable the influence of rain and snow on the speed of the squad: squads move extremely slowly, buffs from perks provide little benefit, and then there’s this crap. There is no desire to go into the sturgian forests at all, except in the summer.
    P.S. Written using Google Translate, so please forgive me for any mistakes.

Hello!
    I'm not sure about what you meant. Did you mean party speed on map? If so, you can try to override CalculateFinalSpeed function in PartySpeedModel and remove weather effects such as snow penalty.
  5. beybi123

Debugging a Mod ?!

Are you using reflection to create MultiSelectionInquiryData object? If so, you'd have to make sure MultiSelectionInquiryData constructor with the exact signature exists. This means you'll have to check MultiSelectionInquiryData constructors and find suitable one.
  6. beybi123

How to stop engage behaviour from code?

Code:
    CampaignCheats::MainPartyIsAttackable
    partly does what you want. But disabling ai does work because you can set the short term target too. Try something like this:

Code:
    mobileParty.Ai.DisableForHours(3);

//will clear target party.
    mobileParty.Ai.SetMoveGoToSettlement(settlement);

Let me know if this works for you.
  7. beybi123

Creating conversation on the world map

You can try something like this:

Code:
       public void Initialize()
            {
                ScreenManager.OnPushScreen += OnScreenManagerPushScreen;
            }

private void OnScreenManagerPushScreen(ScreenBase pushedScreen)
            {
                if (!_registered && pushedScreen is MapScreen mapScreen)
                {
                    mapScreen.MapNotificationView.RegisterMapNotificationType(typeof(MiscarriageNotification),
                                                                              typeof(MiscarriageNotificationVM));
                    _registered = true;
                }
            }

public void OnGameEnd()
            {
                ScreenManager.OnPushScreen -= OnScreenManagerPushScreen;
                _registered = false;
            }

Call Initialize() in your submodule class.
    Note that this is an older code, may need some tweaks.
  8. beybi123

Need More Info Corrupt saves after update

I play on PS4 and I understood that the update 1.07 was meant to fix the corrupted data saves. However today I have had FIVE corrupted data saves i.e. both main saves and all 3 autos. The only reason I haven't lost everything is because I made back up saves to cloud. Situation is arguably worse than pre-update. Devs, thoughts?

Hello there. Did you also encounter this issue with the following?

Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.
  9. beybi123

Resolved Save File size suddenly doubling

Hello, I'm sorry but can you elaborate a bit on this? Is this fixed in an upcoming patch? What is the expected 'normal' size for these save files at these stages of the game?

I have gone and redownloaded the saves I reported, immediately re-saved them, and saw no decrease in file size. Is there something else I need to do or wait on to see a change?
    Hello, problem regarding the doubling of save file sizes is fixed internally and will be published in upcoming patches. With that fix, save sizes will increase linearly :smile: Also, we have implemented a series of optimizations that reduces the save file size. For comparison, I re-saved one of the save files you sent (I think it was around 36-39 MBs) and size got reduced to 17.6 MB.
  10. beybi123

Discussion Suggestion Internal methods all around GameMenu related code makes it hard to manage menus

Hello, instead of removing and adding game menus, you can define variables to enable/disable a game menu option at any time using "GameMenuOption.OnConditionDelegate".

As for the "RemoveRelatedGameMenuOptions" bug, it is fixed internally and will be released in upcoming versions :smile:
  11. beybi123

Problem when try to run a mod for 1.7.2 in 1.8.0

It is trying to use LoadGameTexts(String) function to load game texts. But this is done via SubModule.xml starting with 1.8.0.

Code:
    <XmlNode>               
        <XmlName id="GameText" path="module_strings"/>
        <IncludedGameTypes>
                <GameType value = "Campaign"/>
                <GameType value = "CampaignStoryMode"/>
        </IncludedGameTypes>
    </XmlNode>
  12. beybi123

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

@Dejan
    Hi, do you happen to know which xml file contains the "preferred upgrade path" for lords? I've been looking for a few days and couldn't find it.
    Check out heroes.xml.

Code:
    preferred_upgrade_formation="HorseArcher"
  13. beybi123

Creating conversation on the world map

I think what you need is CampaignMapConversation.OpenConversation.
  14. beybi123

Check current language

Try this:

Code:
    TaleWorlds.Localization.MBTextManager.ActiveLanguage
  15. beybi123

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

About using IMapEntity. I'd like to dynamically create some things on the map for the player to sometimes randomly access. I have gotten them to appear on map but interaction of any kind seems to be missing.

var entity = new TestMapEntity(); var partyVis = new TestIPartyVisual(); partyVis.partyVisualPrefabToGenerateFrom = "tutorial_training_field"; partyVis.OnStartup(null); // this basically just gets a game entity with GameEntity.Instantiate() for "tutorial_training_field" and adds the entity to MapScreen.VisualsOfEntities entity.PartyVisual = partyVis; entity.PartyVisual.StrategicEntity.SetLocalPosition(Hero.MainHero.GetPosition()); entity.InteractionPosition = partyVis.StrategicEntity.GlobalPosition.AsVec2;

Successfully places the partyvisual part right under the player on the map, but I'm pretty sure something is missing with the MapEntity because its methods (which I have implemented) like OnHover and on click are never called and the field I created on the map has no interaction or presence on the map. My PartyVisual probably works because I added it to VisualsOfEntities, and probably I need to add the mapentity to something as well. Checking other objects in the game, for their IMapEntity they seem to directly rely on MobileParty or Settlement, using CampaignObjectManager to add their entities to MobileParties or Settlements, which are read only lists I can't access, so I'm really not sure where to go with IMapEntity from here.

Do you have IPartyVisual.GetMapEntity() function implemented?
Back
Top Bottom